Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Digital City Tickets

arctic rime

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Has anyone received them yet ?

Thanks in advance

Ebbo

Reaction score
No, but the email did say they would be with us by today... so hopefully they'll arrive today...

Titch

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No not yet, this could be fun for the ones who aren't tech savvy or the ones ****ed!!

Agent Cooper

Reaction score
Anybody received theirs?

Original email confirmation from club said link(s) to tickets would be emailed before Wed 18th Jan. Still waiting for ours!

Kaldj

Reaction score
asked Wolves fan services on twitter, didnt even bother to reply back.

Baboon

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Received mine by email 5 minutes ago. Now for the tricky bit to find out how to do the techy stuff. I am over 70 in case you haven't guessed. Google Wallet pah!

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Received mine and my sons tickets by email at 3.15pm today
Looks like it could be fun at the turnstiles on Sunday, think I’ll get there a little earlier than normal for this one

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score

bigwolf

Reaction score
I imagine there are going to be problems on Sunday at the turnstilea.

'What do you mean I need a digital wallet mate... what's one of those?'

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Was told by the fan services team this morning they should arrive for everyone today.

Had ours come earlier, does say you can only download the ticket once but can’t see how that is possibly the case as the link doesn’t expire.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Got mine today. Just to say if you click the link and then click add, nothing happens but your ticket appears in your Apple wallet. I was thinking it wasn’t working then my mate said check your Apple wallet and there it was!

JR WAS KING

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Watch the video, it says NFC must be enabled. Had a look at how they add a season ticket to a phone and the image was the same as I have in my wallet so hopefully will work. No QR code, looks like you just tap your phone like making a payment

Welford Wolf

Reaction score
I am crap on my phone, but followed the instructions and did it in under 2 minutes.

If I can anyone can!

Reaction score
Received email late last night , with the help of the wife attempted to download , no go , contacted fan services at Wolves , said I would recieve email later today with print at home ticket , so far 7,40 pm nothing .

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can you download the ticket on behalf of the group of you going?

bigwolf

Reaction score
Can you download the ticket on behalf of the group of you going?

If you have the link to the ticket you can download to any digital wallet. So if you bought four you can download each one to one wallet.

Although I suppose you'd have to pass the phone back to evaj person when going in ha!

Agent Cooper

Reaction score
If you have the link to the ticket you can download to any digital wallet. So if you bought four you can download each one to one wallet.

Although I suppose you'd have to pass the phone back to evaj person when going in ha!
I would imagine the first person in the group could stand at the turnstile ready to push. You select their ticket in your wallet and tap on the reader and they push the turnstile when the light goes green and go through to the concourse. Repeat for how ever many are in your group, then finally select your own ticket and go through... but yeah passing your phone back like a baton in a relay race would work too but you're relying on all the people in the group knowing how to unlock your phone and select the correct ticket in the wallet! ... alternatively I'm sure a friendly and helpful steward will be on hand to sort out any issues!

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Got mine today. Just to say if you click the link and then click add, nothing happens but your ticket appears in your Apple wallet. I was thinking it wasn’t working then my mate said check your Apple wallet and there it was!
Yep I did the same but did check my wallet and to my amazement it was there.
Very easy as long as it works at the turnstile then happy days

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
I would imagine the first person in the group could stand at the turnstile ready to push. You select their ticket in your wallet and tap on the reader and they push the turnstile when the light goes green and go through to the concourse. Repeat for how ever many are in your group, then finally select your own ticket and go through... but yeah passing your phone back like a baton in a relay race would work too but you're relying on all the people in the group knowing how to unlock your phone and select the correct ticket in the wallet! ... alternatively I'm sure a friendly and helpful steward will be on hand to sort out any issues!
Yes the video shows it's not like it would be at Wolves, just tap outside the turnstile and one person walks through. No problem if you've got 4 tickets on one phone (I hope!)

Titch

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This could be fun for some, especially if they haven't set it up before the match!

I have an Android phone and don't use Google wallet, there's no other option to save it to anywhere else.

I've now installed Google wallet and turned on NFC, although previously I've had problems with NFC on my phone.

Fingers crossed for Sunday:cool:

S G Wolves

Bad lover
Reaction score
Same here, had to download Google Wallet, never used it before.

Hopefully all goes well...

There will definitely be a few "it aye working" on Sunday. :)

Titch

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Didn't work for me, had to join a separate queue with others and have details checked and then let in, happens every game the lad told us.

Back
Top Bottom