Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Diego Costa - alternate, please ignore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Streathamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Time he got a thread I think. Assuming his medical goes well I am looking forward to a beast in old gold.

So, with our skilful players giving him chances how well will he do?
How fit is he?
What will be his first appearance?

Streathamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mods can we bin this - or keep it for the those who have WATW II on ignore?

Direwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I just cannot see this Costa thing working or being a real go'er. If regular players need a few weeks pre-season and three or four competitive friendlies to get up to speed. How is a 33 year old that has not played since last January from a Brazilian club, where he was not playing that much recently going to be able to play premier league football. Whilst I would love a fairy tale to happen realistically it seems like a big call for him physically to compete again at this level.

Boss Hogg

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I just cannot see this Costa thing working or being a real go'er. If regular players need a few weeks pre-season and three or four competitive friendlies to get up to speed. How is a 33 year old that has not played since last January from a Brazilian club, where he was not playing that much recently going to be able to play premier league football. Whilst I would love a fairy tale to happen realistically it seems like a big call for him physically to compete again at this level.
I Think you’re on the wrong Diego Costa thread

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
1. Hopefully better than playing with 10 men
2. Fit enough to pass our medical, not fit enough to play 90 min any time soon
3. Probably Saturday at some point, if not, soon

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Wrong thread. This is the happy Diego Costa day thread

chignalwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Isn't he the geezer who goes around at half time selling coffee?:cool:
no that's Hélder Costa, even the trolly's got a limp,
shall we start a new thread " Bring back Hélder Costa", how's the song go now " last christmas we gave Wolves "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom