Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Did any youngsters go out on loan on the last day?

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
Because we only tend to hear about major signings I was wondering if any youngsters went out on loan on the last day ?

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Other than the fact it was last updated at 958 pm and the window didn’t close until 11pm and there have been no posts since
If I want to ask a question I will continue to do so.

Only things to add would be we rejected a loan bid for Hugo Bueno from Getafe and Yerson Mosquera was due to go on loan to France however that fell through when Craig Dawson didn't join

PS. I don't get out much ;), so the loan thread is normally up to date pretty quickly - the only exceptions are match days when I normally wait for all the games to finish that day before providing appearance updates.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
Only things to add would be we rejected a loan bid for Hugo Bueno from Getafe and Yerson Mosquera was due to go on loan to France however that fell through when Craig Dawson didn't join

PS. I don't get out much ;), so the loan thread is normally up to date pretty quickly - the only exceptions are match days when I normally wait for all the games to finish that day before providing appearance updates.
Thanks for that .I do enjoy your thread updates.Keep them going .I wasn’t attempting to stand on your toes mate

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Other than the fact it was last updated at 958 pm and the window didn’t close until 11pm and there have been no posts since
That of course is your right. The fact that in doing so you are de facto ignoring several previous moderating requests when closing such threads is on you.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
That of course is your right. The fact that in doing so you are de facto ignoring several previous moderating requests when closing such threads is on you.
If the mods wanted to close it fine but it was a genuine question and not the start of an argument

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
You could have asked the question on the relevant thread- but this way keeps the mods busy I suppose

Back
Top Bottom