Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

development squad beat Wigan today

S

she wolf

The young pro's + Jarvis beat Wigan today 3-1, I didn't go and watch as I didn't know it was on, my neighbour's lad went in to watch and gave me the low down, McAlinden scored 2 and price scored 1, their goal was an own goal by Landell, Jarvis played about 60 mins, apparently we were far the better team McAlinden was very good he stood out and the back 4 were very good ,Kostner, Ebans-Landell, Ikiekwe and Rekord (which is refreshing LOL).sorry thats all I have.

Last edited by a moderator:

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That McAlinden sounds like a really good prospect, any chance of being in the squad Saturday if Siggy is apparently injured?

P

PeteWolf

Promising reading for Brighton/Norwich/Bolton* fans in five years time.

AW

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sounds encouraging even though they failed to beat Kidderminster a few weeks ago didn't they?

Also, has anything come of that behind closed doors game that the Blunts wanted?

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just put McAlinden in the squad on Saturday.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Price seems to have had a good couple of games recently.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Surely there can't be any harm in given McAlinden a go on Saturday?

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Surely there can't be any harm in given McAlinden a go on Saturday?

I totally agree.
When you look at how $$$$ the bench was at Southampton the lad should be on the bench rather than five defenders!

Ulver

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Whilst I haven't seen him live, from the videos I've seen McAlinden always looks lively and skillful and can clearly finish.

Can any of the more dedicated fans please give us an insight into how he is playing now and perhaps compare him to current pros?

S

she wolf

Sounds encouraging even though they failed to beat Kidderminster a few weeks ago didn't they?

Also, has anything come of that behind closed doors game that the Blunts wanted?
There were some top rated young players involved in the Kiddey game and although they lost they were good but young Mcalinden was away at this Milk Cup tournament and it seem he did well againt the likes of Chile, Mexico and Turkey at u21 international level, my grand kids found quite a bit of stuff on the net about it but here's a link with a bit of it.

http://www.newsletter.co.uk/sport/football/going-in-the-right-direction-robinson-1-4101065

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom