Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Derby v Wolves, away fan video

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My resident YouTubing son has created this... happy memories from yesterday, plus watch out for the cheeky cameo appearance of a familiar face to many 5 seconds from the end of the video... ;)

WS10Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season 2013-14
Reaction score
Great video. We need every away game to be like yesterday, you can't beat a packed away end signing their collective hearts out. The fact that the team played well certainly helped!

D

Deleted member 3518

Great video. We need every away game to be like yesterday, you can't beat a packed away end signing their collective hearts out. The fact that the team played well certainly helped!

Away support yesterday was immense, spine tingling!

W

WasStefan

My resident YouTubing son has created this... happy memories from yesterday, plus watch out for the cheeky cameo appearance of a familiar face to many 5 seconds from the end of the video... ;)

edge, ****ing hell

great vid

who's the bloke to the right of the one recording? seen him at loads of games

O

OldWolvesfart

Great stuff really enjoyed that especially that vibrant Edge look alike at the end.

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thank you very much.
Who is edge?
Edge (Edgmond Wolf) is the legend of this forum. And a top bloke, genuinely kind hearted, and Wolves through and through. Doesn't post on here now for his own reasons but sadly missed. However can be clearly heard on match days in the South Bank and with Telford Wolves on away days (as per the video!).

... and gave birth to the catchphrase 'in spades' :)

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
edge, ****ing hell

great vid

who's the bloke to the right of the one recording? seen him at loads of games
Do you mean the lad in the green coat? If that's who you mean it's my son's mate and they go to every game.

W

WasStefan

Do you mean the lad in the green coat? If that's who you mean it's my son's mate and they go to every game.
Ah sorry, i meant to the one next to your sons mate. Older guy, can be seen quite a lot in the vid

Back
Top Bottom