Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Dele Alli

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
****ing scumbags rob him at knife point in his own home. Hope he and anyone in the property are okay.
You are right, of course. Media reports suggest that all are okay (save for the odd bruise or two).

However, it was interesting (to me) to read that there was Dele and his partner and also his adopted brother and his partner and another friend in the house together. I wonder if all five had been living in the same house and "staying at home to save lives" together?

I doubt it.

paulhick

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The amount of replies to the op shows how much people are bothered about him......

Hot Fuss

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The amount of replies to the op shows how much people are bothered about him......
While I don’t rate him as a footballer and think he’s a prime example of the ridiculous state of where money goes in the premier league, I’m sure most people have a lot of sympathy for a person being robbed at knife point in there home and hope the vermin who did it get banged up.

Y

Yout85

You are right, of course. Media reports suggest that all are okay (save for the odd bruise or two).

However, it was interesting (to me) to read that there was Dele and his partner and also his adopted brother and his partner and another friend in the house together. I wonder if all five had been living in the same house and "staying at home to save lives" together?

I doubt it.

The media reports also stated that he had been in isolation with all of them since the lockdown started....

Bit unfair to criticise based on everything we know so far.

It seems from the reports that he fought back a bit too... so fair play to him.

Wednesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Happens day in day out to thousands of people which nobody ever hears about, nothing special, move on.

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The media reports also stated that he had been in isolation with all of them since the lockdown started....

I hadnt seen that bit so that’s fair enough if it’s correct. And ,yes, I also read that they fought back.

St.Simon.

Reaction score

Bit unfair to criticise based on everything we know so far.

The Telegraph reports: "It is understood that he did not try to resist the pair and he was not seriously injured." which seems quite sensible.

Back
Top Bottom