Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Definitely not transfer rumours. If you post here it must be anything other than transfer rumours.

Stafford

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We do like to become obsessed on one player on here over a transfer window. It's not even proven he'll be a star at Premier league level. There have been a few young players on here over the past few windows who people on here really rate, despite not watching foreign leagues, they've then gone on to join one of our rivals and have absolutely flopped.

Lets not forget Vallejo captained Spain U21s and Mir had the ridiculous goalscoring period for them.

Wolves will know this players value and won't get into a bidding war.

D

Deleted member 4023

Oh, Danny boy, the Wolves, the Wolves came calling
Via Jorge Mendes, our super agent guy

Cutrone's gone and all the fans were moaning
Till you, till you
You brightened up our lives

The Wolves are back, with Nuno in the dugout
With Fosun backing him all the way

And we'll be here in sunshine or in shadow
Oh Danny boy, oh Danny boy
We love you so

Needs more work?

Depressing song at the best of times

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
podence I expect will have movement by the weekend or earlier. Oliveira will run into the last week of the window

Miniwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just seen sky sports reporting Man U have bid 30m for Jude Bellingham :eek:

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I would assume it's something like a small fee up front, then loads of bonuses that add up to £30 million. That's if it's true of course.

Keyser Soze

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nuno's press conference about to start. He's bound to be asked directly about Podence & Olivieria, wouldn't be surprised if he actually commented on those deals today

D

Deleted member 5635

Not involving us, but have I have been told that Joe Lolley(Nottingham Forest) is going to Bournemouth, just dotting the i's and crossing the t's left apparently.(£12m ish)

Aylesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not involving us, but have I have been told that Joe Lolley(Nottingham Forest) is going to Bournemouth, just dotting the i's and crossing the t's left apparently.(£12m ish)
I have seen him a few times and he has always been impressive. After Forest's match at the weekend, I was going to post that he could be an option to boost our squad but would have probably been crucified for suggesting it.........

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No real updates on Oliveira or Podence from Nuno. Just says things are the same with transfers and we need new players.

Keyser Soze

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ah well, I thought it Podence was imminent he might comment. Looks like there's still a little way to go then

YamYamWolf

Reaction score
I'm not ITK but I really think there will be someone that is yet to be linked sign for us by the end of the window.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I get the impression that the Podence and Oliveira deals arent as far down the line as we thought the other day.

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I get the impression that the Podence and Oliveira deals arent as far down the line as we thought the other day.
Podence out the squad for there next game + Mendes being at Compton, I would suggest it is as good as done.

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Apparently both players want to come here,we are just trying to get the best deal which takes time
With just Liverpool to play tomorrow then a break we are in no rush
With Oliveira its just a million we are apart so that should get done
With Podence i think we see £21 million as a bit steep and we are more like £15 million so work to be done there i guess

Bob Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Boly, Jota, Podence and Oliveria is an immense squad upgrade on what we've been playing with for best part of 6 weeks.
That’s just a new way of saying that Boly and Jota will be like new signings!! It’s Jez!! :p

D

Deleted member 4124

Vallejo's loan has been cancelled and he's gone to Granada according to Marca.

Keyser Soze

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Really? When have we ever commented until they are holding the shirt. ?
When has Nuno ever publicly called for signings either? Which is why I though there was a small chance it might be different this time and he may comment if it was a done deal

But he didn't, and it isn't, so it doesn't matter. But thanks for mentioning

Back
Top Bottom