Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Defender rumour - he's called Luyindama

Living at other WWFC

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
The thread 'Shopping List' has already started discussing him. Could you change the title of this thread to his name and then we can all officially start announcing him as the next best thing or ripping him apart based on Wikipedia and some YouTube clips. It's our favourite pastime!

Whoops, missed that. I took shopping list to mean wish list so hadn't looked. I did look for a January window thread but without success.
Anyway, I have tried to oblige.

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
What a unit.

There probably is something in this. Looking at him he certainly ticks all the boxes for how we like it and want our CDs to be able to do.......for sure he's a natural pick for Okresh's constant bone of contention....he'll be excited. :)

Got to be looking at other possibilities as Vallejo isn't level ready and Dias likely won't be coming to us.

mcwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I just burnt me morning toast reading this.

waggys left foot

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If the rumour originally came from the Turkish press, there's a 100% chance it's *******s.

And its way to early imo ,so he fancies playing in the prem and tells his agent to get on with it,we are the club of choice for this standard of player to generate interest.

Why didnt villa buy him.?

Given Fosun inviting investment even more likely we will be looking for Jiminez/Jonny/Donck deals -loans with options to buy.

Guzeppi

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Oh yeah baby! It's gonna be a long Autumn.

He would be like a new signing.

Back
Top Bottom