Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Dear Jeff and Laurie.

Elvis Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Dear Jeff and Laurie, rumour has it that you, or at least someone at the club, reads The Mix.
I do hope that this is the case, as I have a request to make:
When Sir Jack owned the club, he had a team coach, which was externally, custom liveried for us.
It was all black, with WOLVES in gold, painted on the sides, (and possibly the front and rear as well).
Some posters might even posess photos of this magnificent 'beast'?

My request is, now that we are back in the Prem, would it be possible for us to resurrect the idea, and once again have a similar, iconic coach?

Going back even further, to the '60s, I remember the Don Everall team coach had the picture of a Wolf, mounted on glass, on each side of the coach, which were lit up from behind. Looked superb!

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Dear Jeff and Laurie, rumour has it that you, or at least someone at the club, reads The Mix.
When Sir Jack owned the club, he had a team coach, which was externally, custom liveried for us.
It was all black, with WOLVES in gold, painted on the sides, (and possibly the front and rear as well).

My request is, now that we are back in the Prem, would it be possible for us to resurrect the idea, and once again have a similar, iconic coach?

Going back even further, to the '60s, I remember the Don Everall team coach had the picture of a Wolf, mounted on glass, on each side of the coach, which were lit up from behind. Looked superb!

The backlit Wolves picture would also give the Liverpool fans something to aim at when we come to town.

NavyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Now this is a great idea!
Similar to what the German sides have, although maybe after the Dortmund attack maybe for security reasons it isn't.

Floyd Man

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Good idea............but it would probably get attacked with pipe bombs at Liverpool.

Darvo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Rumour has it that they’ve kept one of the open top double deckers from the victory parade :eek:

Shergar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why would a fan request a club coach? like it makes a difference.

Elvis, are you a bespoke coach salesman after some commission.?

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes, identify a coach so every scrote in the country can target it.....

J

JC14M5 Wolf

Yes, identify a coach so every scrote in the country can target it.....

Piece of ****, along with the flares we'll fit a marine pre-wet system, if it's good enough NBC defence, should keep a few scrotes away.
Dead Reckoning !!

Anyway loads of clubs have custom coaches... I think

Oakhamwolf

Groupie
Reaction score
I liked it when we had the coach in club colours. The 1st premier year was a black coach, remember being at Old Trafford when it arrived looked well smart. Think we had 1 or 2 before that as well, white with wolves logo on them.

M

Mr Wolf

Who the **** gives a **** about a coach & I mean any coach...ever.

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

images.jpeg

Bloody hell Elvis, the name Don Everall takes me back. I think I went to Rhyl in the beauty above singing "For he's a jolly good driver and he daerner tip we up":D

astraltrader

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I remember the exact coach you are referring to Elvis and it was a really classy coach.
"PREMIER CLASS!!"
Would love to see this happen myfriend!! ;):):)

ricki herberts moustache

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Now this is a great idea!
Similar to what the German sides have, although maybe after the Dortmund attack maybe for security reasons it isn't.

Nae bother: just equip it with a remote controlled water cannon and tear gas dispensers.

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
In agreement with the OP. What's up with folk?!!

Nothing wrong and everything right with having a magnificent coach for a magnificent team and club. Style on the pitch and on the road!

We aren't tinpot FFS. #WeAreWolves!

Elvis Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In agreement with the OP. What's up with folk?!!

Nothing wrong and everything right with having a magnificent coach for a magnificent team and club. Style on the pitch and on the road!

We aren't tinpot FFS. #WeAreWolves!
Many thanks for your support WW, much appreciated.

Lawley Wolf

Reaction score
Dear Jeff and Laurie. Thanks a lot you've made being a Wolves fan exciting. Cheers, LW.

U

Ulfhednar

Great idea.
I'd even equip it with a flare countermeasure system, so when we pitch up at Anfield and the *****s give us the red smoke treatment.
We negate that with a **** off pyro display...

You mean like these...

main-qimg-bc11b9d078cfea73ec37148835f78c2b-c

Back
Top Bottom