Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Dear Fulham Fans...

J

Jungleee

...and any fans which boo their team when they play away. There is literally no point. At the end of the day you will still support your football team and they will will still appreciate it. I counted at least 3 Wolves players clapping us off at the end of today. What an atmosphere - despite the result. Reminds me of Southampton at home. $$$$ing love being a Wolves fan. Took the $$$$ inside and outside the ground as per usual.

That is all x

E

Edgmond Wolf

...and any fans which boo their team when they play away. There is literally no point. At the end of the day you will still support your football team and they will will still appreciate it. I counted at least 3 Wolves players clapping us off at the end of today. What an atmosphere - despite the result. Reminds me of Southampton at home. $$$$ing love being a Wolves fan. Took the $$$$ inside and outside the ground as per usual.

That is all x

Well done Junglee!!

J

Jungleee

Well done Junglee!!

I couldn't believe it Edgmond, walked out the ground towards the bridge, all I could hear was a defeaning 'we all love wolves'. Was absolutely brilliant to hear. Makes it all worth it.

AW

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fulham fans were the worst fans I've ever seen. Not a peep out of them all game.
Fantastic wolves support though apart from the idiots walking out after an hour.

E

ev123uk

I'm really annoyed with the players today, they really need to put the record straight next week. What I really hope is that same support is there next week. Let's not give them any excuse and if they put the same lame effort in.....well they then deserve whatever they get.

E

Edgmond Wolf

I couldn't believe it Edgmond, walked out the ground towards the bridge, all I could hear was a defeaning 'we all love wolves'. Was absolutely brilliant to hear. Makes it all worth it.

Thats why we are Wolves fans!!

I went to a Spurs match with a mate they were playing Moscow something or other. They went down 1 - 0. So I stood up and started shouting support for Spurs. A Londoner asked what the hell was going on so I told him to stand up and support his $$$$ing team. Long story short I had the whole stand standing up and shouting :D

Wolves fans just got to Love them

AW

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thats why we are Wolves fans!!

I went to a Spurs match with a mate they were playing Moscow something or other. They went down 1 - 0. So I stood up and started shouting support for Spurs. A Londoner asked what the hell was going on so I told him to stand up and support his $$$$ing team. Long story short I had the whole stand standing up and shouting :D

You $$$$ing traitor!

A

andyc225

I got asked where the Johnny Haynes stand is by an American bloke in a Fulham shirt today. There's a clue to the kind of people who fill their ground.

Wolves support was fantastic. It's been some time since I've heard us like that even through the drubbing we got. Keep it up! :)

Strats

Reaction score
Fulham fans were the worst fans I've ever seen. Not a peep out of them all game.
Fantastic wolves support though apart from the idiots walking out after an hour.

You mean that was our fans singing "we want six" towards the end of the game. :confused:

:D

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great support. A real pity the players couldnt seem to be *****.

M

MK Panther

Great that the fans there could still cheer but felt like you guys were suffering from Stockholm Syndrome, held hostage by a brutal and terrifying captor.

O

Onlywolf

Utter crap ! I was above them and all game long they sang about us going down with the rangers. Perhaps you couldn't pick it up on TV ?

PREM.L.L

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great Wolves fans, $$$$ing off in their wigs at the end, glory hunting $$$$ers $$$$ off!!!

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
The fans were great today Jungleee and deserved much more than they got for their efforts. In reply to your opening post, the thing that really annoyed me was that only 3 players came to acknowledge the supporters after. I thought that was really poor.

E

Edgmond Wolf

"Little" !!!!!!!!!!!

:D

I know it was $$$$ing funny I can tell you.

In a London accent...."What does the little Brummie want us to sing now?"

I had to explain that if he called me that again I was going to support Arsenal!!

He got the message :D

L

liquidatorwolf

Mate I wish I was there it sounded great.

Commentators and sky sports are as bias as $$$$ it really $$$$es me off. WE sung instantly after the 5-0 and they described how Fulham make the cottage 'atmospheric'. When ten Newcastle fans sing when they are 5-0 down, they react as ''ooh, it's passionate in the northeast'' and subsequently say, how great are Geordies, singing when they are 5-0.
The everywhere we go was great, the whole crowd were singing, ashame that it didn't get passed the corner shop section.
At times we were that loud it seemed that they tampered the crowd volume so portrayed that we were down and out and showed 7nobs in wigs walk out in the 60th.

AW

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Utter crap ! I was above them and all game long they sang about us going down with the rangers. Perhaps you couldn't pick it up on TV ?

Sorry mate I was there in the wolves end singing my heart out. From where we we couldn't hear a thing. All way back into putney we were singing and heard nothing back.

T

TonySoprano

They went down 1 - 0. So I stood up and started shouting support for Spurs.

Am I the only one who finds it strange that you went to a Spurs game in a Wolves top and was starting songs?

J

Jungleee

Mate I wish I was there it sounded great.

Commentators and sky sports are as bias as $$$$ it really $$$$es me off. WE sung instantly after the 5-0 and they described how Fulham make the cottage 'atmospheric'. When ten Newcastle fans sing when they are 5-0 down, they react as ''ooh, it's passionate in the northeast'' and subsequently say, how great are Geordies, singing when they are 5-0.
The everywhere we go was great, the whole crowd were singing, ashame that it didn't get passed the corner shop section.
At times we were that loud it seemed that they tampered the crowd volume so portrayed that we were down and out and showed 7nobs in wigs walk out in the 60th.

did you actually hear that? One of my proudest moments of my life of being a wolves fan leading that inside and outside the ground!

P.s. we did 4 verses.

Last edited by a moderator:

yateleywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves fans loud today but atmosphere much better at QPR.
Surprised that the players didn`t get more stick i was definitely giving Kightly some.
I suspect it will be a different story next week if they play like that again.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I sat in the neutral end surrounded by Fulham "fans".

One of them - I kid you not - missed two of the goals because he was reading the paper.

those were the days

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
The fans were great today Jungleee and deserved much more than they got for their efforts. In reply to your opening post, the thing that really annoyed me was that only 3 players came to acknowledge the supporters after. I thought that was really poor.

I counted 5...Zubar gave his shirt to one of the fans to his credit. Jarvis, Hennessey, Stearman and, I think, Kightly also came over and applauded. Some of the others couldn't get off the pitch quick enough.

SOUTHBANK_BULLY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great Wolves fans, $$$$ing off in their wigs at the end, glory hunting $$$$ers $$$$ off!!!

if those wolves fans chose to leave early thats upto them , they paid their money to get into the ground today just like anyone else who was there , they all paid their money to get to west london too , just because they left early does not make them no less a wolves supporter as anyone else who went , there might have been circumstances outside the game in which they had to leave , or maybe they just wanted an extra bit of drinking time who knows ?? its their choice

L

liquidatorwolf

did you actually hear that? One of my proudest moments of my life of being a wolves fan leading that inside and outside the ground!

P.s. we did 4 verses.

Everyone was leading each other, it was loud and clear.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
I counted 5...Zubar gave his shirt to one of the fans to his credit. Jarvis, Hennessey, Stearman and, I think, Kightly also came over and applauded. Some of the others couldn't get off the pitch quick enough.

Yep. Zubar, Hennessey and Jarvis came over to the fans, with Stearman and Ward giving some token applause as they walked past. I understand that the players just wanted to get off but after that performance in those conditions, I think the fans deserved a bit more recognition for their efforts.

Last edited by a moderator:

AW

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Everyone was leading each other, it was loud and clear.

But jungleee started it!

I wish this guy in this carriage would stop $$$$ing snoring. A chant of everywhere we go anybody??

P

PeteWolf

if those wolves fans chose to leave early thats upto them , they paid their money to get into the ground today just like anyone else who was there , they all paid their money to get to west london too , just because they left early does not make them no less a wolves supporter as anyone else who went , there might have been circumstances outside the game in which they had to leave , or maybe they just wanted an extra bit of drinking time who knows ?? its their choice

Did you desert the team before the end Roons?

L

liquidatorwolf

But jungleee started it!

I wish this guy in this carriage would stop $$$$ing snoring. A chant of everywhere we go anybody??

Yeah, I meant it was impressive how the whole crowd was singing it for a change, fair play jungleee.

Back
Top Bottom