Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Dazzling Dave and THAT Bournemouth fan.

Leominster_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yup.

Thanks to this thread I now know what Nunchucks are. I used to think being kicked in the nunchucks made your eyes water, but now I know better.
Agree, but now I wish I didn’t know. Catch you all later, just off to the emergency dentist.

giphy.gif

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Imagine if nnw did an interview about nuno in his last season. It wouldn’t have been representative of most wolves fans
I do wonder how many years these types of comment will persist on here? FFS, we're on our 3rd manager after Nuno now.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He did produce these with ink & chalk though.

I guess that's why he's known as an all time genius, whatever you gave him to work with, he'd impress!

And take a look at the picture half way down: "Study of a man shouting, otherwise known as The Damned Soul". Wasn't he in the crowd during the Brentford defeat? Certainly looks like how I felt.:D

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
I do wonder how many years these types of comment will persist on here? FFS, we're on our 3rd manager after Nuno now.
Yet you accepted the opinion of a Bournemouth fan I’m just pointing out if you’d have done a similar video it wouldn’t be complimentary towards nuno.

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yet you accepted the opinion of a Bournemouth fan I’m just pointing out if you’d have done a similar video it wouldn’t be complimentary towards nuno.
It bloody well would have been! Nuno's given me the best 3 Wolves supporting years since watching the Doog. The man was a genius and GON is now walking in his shadow.

Back
Top Bottom