Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Days since we lost at the Hawthorns

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
4488 (16 October 2011 to 28 January 2024).
That looks great, but how many of those days were spent when we were in different divisions and couldn’t play each other?

It’s like football commentators saying ‘so and so’ haven’t beaten ‘so and so’ for 30 years when the teams haven’t been in the same division for most of that time!

GV Wolf

Reaction score
That looks great, but how many of those days were spent when we were in different divisions and couldn’t play each other?

It’s like football commentators saying ‘so and so’ haven’t beaten ‘so and so’ for 30 years when the teams haven’t been in the same division for most of that time!
It’s supposed to be light hearted I.e. a bit of fun.

MikeH68

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

That’s the point isn’t it, that’s all I’ve heard from Albion fans and coverage. So now it’s reversed, let’s grind them into the ground with it!

Monk

Groupie
Reaction score
Before Sundays disgraceful scenes I really wasn't bothered if they stayed down or got promoted. But now I don't want to see us play them lot again in a very long time. In truth they are about as much rivals as Walsall.
That’s the point isn’t it, that’s all I’ve heard from Albion fans and coverage. So now it’s reversed, let’s grind them into the ground with it!

The two quotes above succinctly do it for me after yesterday. So probably a daft question is it technically possible to put thate date and the increasing days on the header page of the mix - I believe a lot of their lot regularly look on the mix.it would be a nice welcome

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The two quotes above succinctly do it for me after yesterday. So probably a daft question is it technically possible to put thate date and the increasing days on the header page of the mix - I believe a lot of their lot regularly look on the mix.it would be a nice welcome
Should be linked to our "friend" @mrboing.....

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The best way to treat them is with indifference…..prior to the game, some of them probably had fun reading the Cup threads.
Nothing will bother them more than Wolves fans ignoring them.

Back
Top Bottom