Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Cup Final Travel Chaos??

waveney wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If I heard it right on the radio driving home , as there are no trains running on Saturday for the cup final, police have advised city and United fans traveling to London to use allocated service stations, and to use separate motorways to go into London??
Should be fun.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
As long as the tubes are running should be OK, both sets of fans these days probably only live round the corner
I know it’s a bit of a cliche but when I was at Euston on Sunday morning i couldn’t believe how many Man Utd shirts there were with people trying to get trains up to Old Trafford for the game.

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I know it’s a bit of a cliche but when I was at Euston on Sunday morning i couldn’t believe how many Man Utd shirts there were with people trying to get trains up to Old Trafford for the game.
Service stations in Stafford were rammed full of msn u fans in the way back from Liverpool away this season. Man Utd were at home to West Ham lol

Talking of trains the 9.07 from Birmingham to Euston on Sunday was a joke. Only 4 carriages and it was full before it even left. Passengers who were crammed in by the doors were pushing traveler's off as they tried to get on at each station.

They added 4 more coaches at Northampton but 2 stops later it was packed to the rafters again.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Service stations in Stafford were rammed full of msn u fans in the way back from Liverpool away this season. Man Utd were at home to West Ham lol

Talking of trains the 9.07 from Birmingham to Euston on Sunday was a joke. Only 4 carriages and it was full before it even left. Passengers who were crammed in by the doors were pushing traveler's off as they tried to get on at each station.

They added 4 more coaches at Northampton but 2 stops later it was packed to the rafters again.
Considering the price it is, train travel in England is awful at times.

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The trains in this country are beyond a joke....spending all that money on HS2 and they can't run the current lines we have properly......nearly as bad as building the M6 toll road.....
That’s how we compared the 2 on Sunday.

Both are just build by the rich for the rich who want to be somewhere slightly quicker

Wolf in Kenilworth

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m at the test match so should be fun.
Drive to Hillingdon and tube it in.

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Considering the price it is, train travel in England is awful at times.

It’s only going to go up to pay for all their pay rises.

We normally drive as it’s much cheaper and more reliable but we thought we would take the train for the final day.

SmokeyGB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I land at Manchester Airport Saturday morning 10am, was getting a train back to Leeds, just had a message train cancelled.. I better get a refund.

bigbluewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just Stop Oil know they are causing problems for normal people but until normal people get angry about the climate emergency and let the government know, the self-serving rogues who run the country will continue to take backhanders from the oil companies and won't do anything about it.

But that's a discussion for another thread.

Back
Top Bottom