Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Cunha distributing food parcels in Brazil

JJ59

Reaction score
Remember didn't Robbie Keane spending his first proper salary to pay for gas to be piped to his parents street.

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Good bloke. Spread it around. I love players who are desperate to give back to their hometowns.

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We have a number of players who do good things with their mega-wealth. Hwang helps the needy in S. Korea and I remember Elokobi doing charity work in Cameroon.
Well-done Cunha.

fleck1

Reaction score
I have to say I have really been surprised by Cunha. I wasn't sure how he'd settle coming from a top European club, Brazilian international, £50m fee, would there be some arrogance about him, would he be up for the scrap with us. But by all accounts from fan interactions with him he's a genuinely nice guy, with plenty of time for fans. He seems to have really taken with the club, city and supporters.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We have a number of players who do good things with their mega-wealth. Hwang helps the needy in S. Korea and I remember Elokobi doing charity work in Cameroon.
Well-done Cunha.
Afobe set up a charity foundation to help folk in his parent's home country too.

Back
Top Bottom