Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Crystal Palace Ultras

• Thread starter Deleted member 13560twfw
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 13560twfw

That's because Molineux has different rules. You've already had this explained to you.

I think chanting Barmy Army is annoying, so ban that too? Also, I want to ban anyone taller than me from the row in front of me. I'm designated driver every 3rd game, so I think alcohol should be banned for those.
1. Barmy Army, I agree with,
2. Taller, I get your point, I am quite tall, I try to hunch down to allow people to see the game, not me. I get told to sit down, if I am standing up for too long.
3. The way around that, is just have 3 pints, Police don't stop you unless you have had 4 or 5. When you get down to the station, they go on that reading, and you won't get charged with 3 pints mate, don't worry.

As for the rules. Yeah, I understand these rules. Yet, I still want to understand the culture of London as haven't lived there. And only been there a dozen times.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
2. Taller, I get your point, I am quite tall, I try to hunch down to allow people to see the game, not me. I get told to sit down, if I am standing up for too long.
3. The way around that, is just have 3 pints, Police don't stop you unless you have had 4 or 5. When you get down to the station, they go on that reading, and you won't get charged with 3 pints mate, don't worry.

As for the rules. Yeah, I understand these rules. Yet, I still want to understand the culture of London as haven't lived there. And only been there a dozen times.
Not wishing to wander off the point, but do you drive?

I don't think drums is anything to do with 'London culture' other clubs have drums. It's been a while but I remember a particularly annoying one at Wigan, Albion had a drum the other week. Some grounds just try to make an atmosphere and others (don't start me off on Leicester again) deliberately try to stop the away fans singing.

Axle

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Don’t reckon you should be advocating drink driving!

I have an illness that prevents me from driving so people who abuse the privilege by drinking really grinds my gears.

It’s also not right on other road users especially those who don’t have the protection of a tonne and a half of metal

Flump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
. The way around that, is just have 3 pints, Police don't stop you unless you have had 4 or 5. When you get down to the station, they go on that reading, and you won't get charged with 3 pints mate, don't worry.

Wow.

Firstly, that's not true - is this going to be another of those things where you confidently write a load of rubbish then take it back and say you were just thinking out loud and didn't mean it?

Secondly, it's not just about not getting charged. I don't want to kill someone, because I'm not a piece of spit.

Last edited:

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
Can we remember a little leeway and understanding please folks?
Throwaway remarks about meds and something being wrong aren't exactly kind here.

D

Deleted member 13560twfw

I will give my side of the story. Yesterday. I came on here, to post a couple of comments, and engage with the Mixers. In which I did. It was all going well, until some people took my banter the wrong way. And it all went wrong. I do have a strange sense of humour, but my intentions were good, and I was just being friendly and trying to be sociable, considering. There were people posting on the Kindness and Understanding thread. And I wanted to appear grateful that people were taking the time to get to know me, and my difficulties.

I am not trying to advocate anything. I have been told some of my comments are inchorent. This wasn't my intentions. It made sense in my head. Once again, I apologise for any offence that I have caused by my comments. I am still relatively new to The Mix. Only just joined in June 2013. So a bit of leeway would be appreciated. Many Thanks.

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
But throwaway remarks condoning drink driving are "ok". Your judgement is askew and not for the first time.
You're very quick to attack modding. I am not condoning drink driving, or any encouragement of it, but I do have understanding of the poster as an individual.

Bradmore Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
You're very quick to attack modding. I am not condoning drink driving, or any encouragement of it, but I do have understanding of the poster as an individual.
I too have an understanding of the poster and that's why I don't reply to their posts. They have different views to mine- that's fine. I have different views to you- and you ban me and label me every 'ist' and 'phobe' there is. One good point though- see you have included Arcadius. More responsibility required there I believe.

Thank you Sir Jack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This thread has surely entered the anals of history. At least I think that's how you spell it.

D

Deleted member 13560twfw

In relation to Aracadius, I spoke with him, for half an hour on the phone last night, and I told him all about this thread, the posters, and my side of the story. He said, 'Well done for standing up for yourself, best not to post, as it's the internet, and you are going to get that on forums.' He didn't seem to have a problem with my behaviour. Oh, just for the record, his computer has broken. The one he is using, is very slow. So it's going to take him ages to read all of this. Yet I have told him about it.

Flump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Throwaway remarks about meds and something being wrong aren't exactly kind here.

Happy to take that line out, if it's mine you're referring to.

But advocating premeditated drink driving... that's so far beyond a little unkindness or lack of understanding. That's the kind of attitude that leads to people dying, and sadly, it's often not the drunk drivers themselves, but pedestrians.

D

Deleted member 13560twfw

Happy to take that line out, if it's mine you're referring to.

But advocating premeditated drink driving... that's so far beyond a little unkindness or lack of understanding. That's the kind of attitude that leads to people dying, and sadly, it's often not the drunk drivers themselves, but pedestrians.
It wasn't you who talked about medication it was someone else. Nobody is advocating drink driving. You took my comment out of context. I was saying that legally you are allowed 2 pints, and still lawfully allowed to drive. At no point, did I advocate drink driving. I have apologised, once again, for the misunderstanding. I have said it was from my point of view, my intentions were just trying to have a few discussions. And some of my humour, was taken out of context, and was misconstrued. I will keep a dignified silence, and take a step back, as Mutchy has advised me to. I do accept, some of my comments were out of line, hence my apology. I wouldn't be apologising otherwise. I did get a bit carried away yesterday. It was just playful humour, and I didn't mean any harm. I wish everyone on the Mix, a good week. And please refer to this as a reference as to more context of who I am, and the difficulties I have. Including Autism, and some times I misconstrue things, and take things the wrong way. Or sometimes I make a joke people don't find funny. At no point was I trying to cause upset to anyone. I am going to log off and watch Match of The Day. I have been spoken to by Mutchy, and she has told me to wind it in, and take more responsibility. And I am willing to do this, to remain on the Mix.

Flump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was saying that legally you are allowed 2 pints, and still lawfully allowed to drive.

You said 3, not 2.

Also, the limit is based on mg of alcohol in your blood, not number of pints, so it varies by person and by drink.

Nobody is advocating drink driving. You took my comment out of context.
You said The way around that, is just have 3 pints, Police don't stop you unless you have had 4 or 5. When you get down to the station, they go on that reading, and you won't get charged with 3 pints mate, don't worry.

If that isn't encouraging someone to drink 3 pints before driving, then I don't know what is.

Now I can understand you have difficulties around jokes/banter, but the fact is, you encouraged drink driving. This coming after you've been moaning that people shouldn't be allowed to play a drum makes it look like your moral compass needs repairing.

D

Deleted member 13560twfw

You said 3, not 2.

Also, the limit is based on mg of alcohol in your blood, not number of pints, so it varies by person and by drink.

You said The way around that, is just have 3 pints, Police don't stop you unless you have had 4 or 5. When you get down to the station, they go on that reading, and you won't get charged with 3 pints mate, don't worry.

If that isn't encouraging someone to drink 3 pints before driving, then I don't know what is.

Now I can understand you have difficulties around jokes/banter, but the fact is, you encouraged drink driving. This coming after you've been moaning that people shouldn't be allowed to play a drum makes it look like your moral compass needs repairing.
These comments were made in jest, and weren't meant to be taken seriously. I was just joking, and wasn't expecting you to be offended, nor anyone else.

Flump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
These comments were made in jest, and weren't meant to be taken seriously. I was just joking, and wasn't expecting you to be offended, nor anyone else.

I don't understand the joke.

It reads just like a stupid but serious point that you're now winding back, and trying to minimise by saying you said 2 instead of 3. Given the issues you've had previously around not getting other people's humour, perhaps it's best to avoid comments like that.

IMO, anything that legitimises drink driving is dangerous and stupid. Thankfully, we've progressed to where it's generally a bit less acceptable now, but it's still the case that some people will allow themselves a second (or third...) pint sometimes. Your comment plays into that, and supports it, as well as being factually wrong. The reason drink driving has been so hard to stop is because often when people do it, it is fine - but then occasionally, it's awful and people die.

Anyway, I agree with your PM saying to let it lie, as it's clogging up the forum, but I still think what you said is abhorrent.

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
Trouble is you tend to be quite vehement in your posts, and they don't necessarily come across as joking.
'Joking' is also not a get out excuse for posting something unacceptable.
Now I think the thread has gone far enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom