Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Crowd Safety Announcement

Woodsetton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's not ajust a game of football, it's us against them lot........ come on me babbies

+1 born and raised a wolf and wouldn't change it for the world! Come on me babbies the black country is ours!!

London Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No flares! Looks like half of the inbreds from Sandwell will not be allowed in!!

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
No flares! Looks like half of the inbreds from Sandwell will not be allowed in!!

We don't have the kind of fans who'd take flares or smoke cannisters to a game against West Brom?

mrwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
It's not ajust a game of football, it's us against them lot........ come on me babbies

agreed, but that dosent make violence acceptable at a footy match. why throw coins??? a pie is so much better and it dosent hurt but humiliates them.

glasgowwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
agreed, but that dosent make violence acceptable at a footy match. why throw coins??? a pie is so much better and it dosent hurt but humiliates them.

$$$$ is better :eek:)... the only trouble is it makes the inbred's smell better

W

Womble19

will they let me in on crutches?? it might be an 'offensive weapon' or used to harm?? or is my bottle lid more dangerous??

mrwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
will they let me in on crutches?? it might be an 'offensive weapon' or used to harm?? or is my bottle lid more dangerous??

people wedge coins into bottle lids they become very dangerous.

D

Dewsburywolf

We don't have the kind of fans who'd take flares or smoke cannisters to a game against West Brom?

It was a Wolves fan who took one into the Whorethorns :confused:

And if I'm not mistaken to a reserve game at Bucks Head :embarassed:

V

Veins Of Old Gold

They seem to have a group who are intending to cause trouble.

Smoke bombs
Coins
Sprite bottles filled with $$$$

All been mentioned.

J

Jungleee

They seem to have a group who are intending to cause trouble.

Smoke bombs
Coins
Sprite bottles filled with $$$$

All been mentioned.

Smoke bombs aren't intended to cause trouble, they're intended to add to the atmosphere.

As for coins, I personally don't know of anyone who would bother as there is literally no point in throwing coins which are indiscriminate in who they hurt.

Same for Sprite bottles. There's CCTV and one'll get just banned from the Mol, especially if it happens tommorrow so again I doubt anyone will do this.

Gonna have to wait and see I suppose though.

D

Dewsburywolf

Smoke bombs aren't intended to cause trouble, they're intended to add to the atmosphere.

As for coins, I personally don't know of anyone who would bother as there is literally no point in throwing coins which are indiscriminate in who they hurt.

Same for Sprite bottles. There's CCTV and one'll get just banned from the Mol, especially if it happens tommorrow so again I doubt anyone will do this.

Gonna have to wait and see I suppose though.

You do realise it's the Albion fans who are planning to do this don't you? Logic & rationale goes out of the window in this instance

J

Jungleee

You do realise it's the Albion fans who are planning to do this don't you? Logic & rationale goes out of the window in this instance

Ah right, was gonna say didn't think our fans were dumb enough to throw coins etc

W

Westport Wolf

Ah right, was gonna say didn't think our fans were dumb enough to throw coins etc

You wanna bet. If the chav element have tickets, which they probably do, you can expect them to do their best to 'av a go' in the ground and do likewise outside, if only to give the plod something to do.

V

Veins Of Old Gold

They are intending to run on at the end if they win. Quite a few of them are saying it will be awesome to go on 'their turf'.

If they do I hope Sky pull the plug on the broadcast because it will be a battlefield.

D

Deleted member 4008

If Wigan win today and we lose tomorrow and they come on the molineux pitch It will be a battlefield.

V

Veins Of Old Gold

It'll be like when Wednesday went down on the last day and Palace ran on.

Just far worse :eek:

J

Jungleee

It'll be like when Wednesday went down on the last day and Palace ran on.

Just far worse :eek:

If Wigan win today and we lose tomorrow and they come on the molineux pitch It will be a battlefield.

Do you both honestly think it will be a battlefield?!

IF they manage to get on (highly doubt it with lots of riot police + stewards) then they will run on the pitch. Soon after they'd be followed by riot police who would probably stop the Southbank "getting at them". There is literally no point in anyone fighting in a stadium when there's so much CCTV, and the fact Sky are broadcasting the game!

The most that'll happen on and off the pitch is a stand off which will get boring after 15 minutes, willing to bet on it!

Taffywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If they do get on the pitch then I expect it to be a horrible situation. I'm sure the WMP are aware of their plans and will stop it.

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Any Albion $$$$$ runs on the pitch they will be, rightly, torn to $$$$ing bits.

NOKASPLACE

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To be fair if Wigan win and Albion win I don't think there will be anyone left in the wolves end at the final whistle :(

rincewind

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To be fair if Wigan win and Albion win I don't think there will be anyone left in the wolves end at the final whistle :(

Possibly true but many of them will be trying hang around the Steve Bull exits, coach park & railway station. No doubt the WMP will be busy.

V

Veins Of Old Gold

Do you both honestly think it will be a battlefield?!

IF they manage to get on (highly doubt it with lots of riot police + stewards) then they will run on the pitch. Soon after they'd be followed by riot police who would probably stop the Southbank "getting at them". There is literally no point in anyone fighting in a stadium when there's so much CCTV, and the fact Sky are broadcasting the game!

The most that'll happen on and off the pitch is a stand off which will get boring after 15 minutes, willing to bet on it!

How are riot police going to stop 2,000 running onto a football pitch? If they want to go on, they will.

Back
Top Bottom