Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Cristiano Ronaldo documentary...

Ned Stark

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
...on ITV4.

Pretty good actually, very nicely put together but from our point of view Uncle Jorge features quite a lot. They have a very close relationship, also interesting to see Jorge watching Portugal in the World Cup on the sofa at his extremely stylish home.

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Come on now, everybody's been bigging up Perton Ridge and Worfield and you want to put our new guy in Gornal?
He'd never understand a word they're saying. :eek:

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Have to say both Cristiano and Jorge came across as even bigger slime balls than I’d expected on the half an hour or so I caught it that.

That said, keep up the good work in finding us hidden gems Mendes!

Is that not just because we associate that Portuguese perma-tan with someone that's about to try and sweet-talk you into buying a knackered old car for twice its actual value?

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is that not just because we associate that Portuguese perma-tan with someone that's about to try and sweet-talk you into buying a knackered old car for twice its actual value?

I think it was more that Ronaldo seems a little self-indulgent and Mendes’ swooning over him grated a little. I know he’s his biggest asset, but it was brown nosing of the highest order.

D

Dundee Wolf

I think it was more that Ronaldo seems a little self-indulgent and Mendes’ swooning over him grated a little. I know he’s his biggest asset, but it was brown nosing of the highest order.

I watched it a while back and it left me thinking the same. I know Ronaldo’s worth a fortune to him but I could still picture him renting videos out and running a disco. I’ll be eternally grateful for what he’s done for us all the same for now, but leopards not changing their spots and all that.

M

manky codpiece

The bloke must be permanently constipated he's so far up his own rectum.
I haven't seen the doc,nor will I, does his "wink wink" get a mention ?

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I watched it a while back and it left me thinking the same. I know Ronaldo’s worth a fortune to him but I could still picture him renting videos out and running a disco. I’ll be eternally grateful for what he’s done for us all the same for now, but leopards not changing their spots and all that.

If he’s getting 10%, or 5%, of his 400k a week wages, I don’t blame the guy for ass-kissing.

Trousering minimum 20k a week buys an awful lot of brown-nosing.

D

Dundee Wolf

If he’s getting 10%, or 5%, of his 400k a week wages, I don’t blame the guy for ass-kissing.

Trousering minimum 20k a week buys an awful lot of brown-nosing.
Totally agree mate. Was an interesting little watch. Could imagine him setting up the Nuno drunk thing having watched that. Just made me smile more than anything.

D

Deleted member 5910

I'm sure Joe Bloggs also would have received a suspended sentence for four tax dodging offences.

Back
Top Bottom