Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Crawley Home Tickets

Urko

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
@OfficialWolves: #wolvestickets Crawley home tickets now on sale to MEMBERS - it's a #W4FF match with 2ad & 2jun for £35 or £50 inc Museum, prog & kids meals

Live on Sky on a Friday night, they should have made the admission a £1 for under 16's.

Yet another missed opportunity.

D

Deleted member 4099

We've been through this time and again. I fully agree with you. But it's never going to happen with Jez controlling the pricing. He will squeeze as much as he can out the fans.

Tony

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
@OfficialWolves: #wolvestickets Crawley home tickets now on sale to MEMBERS - it's a #W4FF match with 2ad & 2jun for £35 or £50 inc Museum, prog & kids meals

Live on Sky on a Friday night, they should have made the admission a £1 for under 16's.

You'd have to be tight if you could afford to go to moan at those deals for 4 people! Just my opinion. Especially when season ticket holders have played full whack and don't complain.

wallace

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
it will be interesting to see what the crawley match attendance will be after our rapid fall from grace.

W

we8wba

works out £8.75 a ticket and your still moaning

paid full whack 350 for my ticket so effectively paid about £15 for my ticket

Tony

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
it will be interesting to see what the crawley match attendance will be after our rapid fall from grace.

It will be interesting to people who write down stats. Overt 10000 season tickets sold so far and counting so I would presume around 15000

Taffywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Any cheaper and they'd be giving them away.

B

BigBadWolf

Which is something they should maybe consider for some games aimed at particular age groups.

Whilst I agree that would be something that should be considered, it cannot become a regular occurrence because its then unfair on the parents who have shelled out money for their child's season ticket.

LINT70

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

Kids get in effectively for free at those prices anyway - i don't know what the problem is.

If people don't want to go at those prices then it's unlikely they'd go at any price - we had free ticket games last season and we still didn't sell out

Bjorn Star

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Probably won't go as it's on Sky. I find night matches tend to have an awful atmosphere at Molineux anyway.

W

we8wba

Probably won't go as it's on Sky. I find night matches tend to have an awful atmosphere at Molineux anyway.

I tend to think theres nothing better than a good molineux game under the floodlights

but obviously it depends on opposition and the match

on this occasion i'd probably agree and say crawley (h) on Friday night vs minimal away support is going to be dead atmosphere

GAWAZZ

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Whilst I agree that would be something that should be considered, it cannot become a regular occurrence because its then unfair on the parents who have shelled out money for their child's season ticket.

Or we could use the Walsall model so every game the kids attend, they get money back so if the kid attends all the games the season ticket is therefore free?

This to me boils down to if you want a full stadium or not. If the answer is yes then the family tickets should be £20. If you are in it for the profit (Which I believe SM is) then this price will be worked out so to make most instant PROFIT but with no thought to extra revenue generated at a later date.

Tony

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Or we could use the Walsall model so every game the kids attend, they get money back so if the kid attends all the games the season ticket is therefore free?

This to me boils down to if you want a full stadium or not. If the answer is yes then the family tickets should be £20. If you are in it for the profit (Which I believe SM is) then this price will be worked out so to make most instant PROFIT but with no thought to extra revenue generated at a later date.

Nothing at all against kids but I wouldn't want to be sat in the middle of loads of them ta!
Who would want to watch Walsall anyway?

GAWAZZ

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nothing at all against kids but I wouldn't want to be sat in the middle of loads of them ta!
Who would want to watch Walsall anyway?

I agree with you there but the bottom of the Steve Bull could be used for games like these? And I believe both Walsall fans have children! (Maybe together!) ;)

Urko

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As a season ticket holder i don't give a monkeys if they did kids for a quid for a game like this. Its called investing in our future fan base

B

BigBadWolf

As a season ticket holder i don't give a monkeys if they did kids for a quid for a game like this. Its called investing in our future fan base

I don't think it's a problem but if 'kids for a quid' is something the club will do, then the kids with season tickets must also be benefited somehow.

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I still can't believe we are in the same league as Crawley

Sephiroth

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
2 adults and 2 kids for £35?

Why not just imagine its kids for a quid and £16.50 for adults? Still seems fair to me.

R

reanswolf

not moaning about the price, but see they still will not do 2 for £20 along with 4 for £40, it makes no difference cost wise and would undoubtedly attract more father and sons. Plain common sense.

Bjorn Star

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I tend to think theres nothing better than a good molineux game under the floodlights

but obviously it depends on opposition and the match

on this occasion i'd probably agree and say crawley (h) on Friday night vs minimal away support is going to be dead atmosphere

I think the atmosphere at night games was probably better maybe 10 years ago but it's got worse over time, especially when it's cold! Just feels like no one can be bothered to be there and the football is nearly always terrible :D

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Back in Holyhead from Ireland 4.30pm. Sky moved the match, which means I'll just make it home for kick off. Really can't make effort to detour to Wolves and then back to Burton afterwards for a game that's on TV, thanks Sky for $$$$ all you $$$$ers!

D

Dewsburywolf

not moaning about the price, but see they still will not do 2 for £20 along with 4 for £40, it makes no difference cost wise and would undoubtedly attract more father and sons. Plain common sense.

Find another adult with a child & go halvies?

Wolfman jack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This debate rolls on and on. Most ST holders do not seem to object to occasional iniatives to fill the ground with kids for a quid. Only the club seem to find it a problem. So short sighted but at least we havent lost our connection with the bad old days of PR ****ups.

D

Dewsburywolf

Would someone be able to get a ticket on the day for this game?

If you get to the ground soon enough to queue in the Ticket Office to buy one (cash or cheque to waive the Booking Fee) & then walk round to the stand then I don't see why not

mikic

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
New year, division lower, same old $$$$e ticketing policy. Along with booking fees, the admin fee etc etc etc....

Nothing changed on this front. What was the result of the post season inquest from last season in this regard?

R

reanswolf

Find another adult with a child & go halvies?

Well yes of course, but thats not the point .

I probably ay going to this one anyway, but it might have tempted me if 2 for £20.

Again, i am not moaning about the price, but i bet they would get shedloads more if they also did 2 for £20. Not everyone can find another two people or indeed want to do that. Just highlighting that the club are missing out a bit, unless they want to restrict numbers taking up the offer, which is fair enough.

Back
Top Bottom