Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Corruption including murder?

BlahBlah

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Private Eye has been covering this for 20 years,it's incredible how many stories are out there just waiting to get momentum, then you wonder why nobody picked up on them for so long.

Big Nosed Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Private Eye has been covering this for 20 years,it's incredible how many stories are out there just waiting to get momentum, then you wonder why nobody picked up on them for so long.

The only publication on 'current affairs' I read. In my experience the only publication that just reports the issues. The 'In the Back' bit has always continued to report on gross miscarriages of justice etc etc, at its best when Paul Foot was alive.

Plus the cartoons are excellent.

derbyrameater

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The Met is institutionally corrupt, and that corruption spreads through to every police force in the UK, fact not an opinion.

BlahBlah

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The only publication on 'current affairs' I read. In my experience the only publication that just reports the issues. The 'In the Back' bit has always continued to report on gross miscarriages of justice etc etc, at its best when Paul Foot was alive.

Plus the cartoons are excellent.

I get it delivered every 2 weeks, so it's a week behind publication. Australia and America have nothing like it, it's a cornerstone of British culture.

Big Nosed Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I get it delivered every 2 weeks, so it's a week behind publication. Australia and America have nothing like it, it's a cornerstone of British culture.

It would be interesting to know what they think of it.

Do they 'get' the 'fiction' from the 'non fiction?' for example?

BlahBlah

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
they think it's unique because it doesn't pick political sides....everyone is game.
Everything else, in all our countries are biased towards something.
UK, Aus and US media don't bother telling you the facts anymore, they just push their own agenda's. It's no wonder people are so confused and have lost the power of independent thought if everybody is just parroting propaganda. EU campaign to start.

Big Nosed Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
they think it's unique because it doesn't pick political sides....everyone is game.
Everything else, in all our countries are biased towards something.
UK, Aus and US media don't bother telling you the facts anymore, they just push their own agenda's. It's no wonder people are so confused and have lost the power of independent thought if everybody is just parroting propaganda. EU campaign to start.

Agreed.

Tedious, insulting bilge for the most part. It seems we are losing the ability to have meaningful arguments as we all have to be in a box labeled x.y or z.

Many can't get their head around the notion you might think Farage has some valid points while also seeing Corbyn's arguments and decided for yourself what you conclude.

I recall Hislop recently commenting on the proposed changes to the law on the press in this country. Mainly it was to 'ban' some of the things the press could write about etc etc. He rightly pointed out the law was adequate if it was used. Banning was not required, if you don't like what you read- don't buy the paper.

Something I have been doing for years and he was spot on with it.

A bigger question for me is why does it seem to be happening globally?

Back
Top Bottom