Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Conor Coady on Jota, FA semi-final and Ben Foster

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Over the last couple of years, I’ve warmed to Ben Foster. Does a lot for the community and Charity and comes across as a genuine guy. Still call him a **** down Molineux, that’ll never change :tearsofjoy:

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Over the last couple of years, I’ve warmed to Ben Foster. Does a lot for the community and Charity and comes across as a genuine guy. Still call him a **** down Molineux, that’ll never change :tearsofjoy:
In all honesty there are quite a few players you could make similar comments about. Many (most?) seem to do some decent things off the pitch.

goldfish

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A decent fella by all accounts.. but a sportsman also and not unaccustomed to a big of banter. Don’t mind him.. very good career
He's one of those players you enjoy winding up because you know he enjoys it too, and is happy to play up to it. He gives the fans what they want, even when they're not his fans!

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hard not to like foster, he knew he was playing the part of the pantomime villain with us and loved his time at the boggies.

He is a midlands lad, with a best mate who is a wolves fan….. so he knew all about the rivalry which makes it even funnier.

I only ever saw it is as banter from him and all I have ever heard is that he is genuinely one of the most honest, likeable and model pros you could imagine. He gets to know all the staff, makes players chip in for presents and stuff for them too.

He was the kind of guy we would have loved and adored if he had played for us.

DJLWolf

Reaction score
I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes foster.

I think the relationship between him and most wolves fans is absolutely brilliant and sums up why football is so much fun.

I like him, respect him, but also love booing him to high heaven.

Everyone loves a pantomime villain.

Really enjoyed listening to that and as a 38 year old fan who firmly missed our glory days, I'll always be grateful for seeing the quartet of Neves, Jota, Moutinho and Raul.Quality I simply never thought I would witness in wolves shirts.

hankin

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
He was very supportive of Carl Ikeme during his illness as well.

Back
Top Bottom