Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Conor Coady 5 Live

Himleywolf

Reaction score
I just heard them.say 'The Wolves captain will be on'. So not sure if they meant Conor or Danny?
As soon as I posted the thread I started to think which captain.
Sign of the times automatically thought it was Conor

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Strange that. It was Danny up to 8.55, then they introduced Ruddy.
He was asked about Neves. Ruddy said that he's very humble off the field, adding that there were no big-ego's but an all for one and one for all mentality within the dressing room.
Think the sports presenter who part interviewed him said he was a Wolves supporter (they're coming out of the woodwork now :)).

Himleywolf

Reaction score
It's Sean Farrington the money man who is the Wolves fan, he has mentioned it in the past so not a glory hunter.

DEVIZESWOLVES

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
It's Sean Farrington the money man who is the Wolves fan, he has mentioned it in the past so not a glory hunter.
I hope he doesn’t come on here looking for tickets as he won’t get very far because he won’t have a 1000 posts or 100 likes :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Ok mate, fair play.
I wasn't having a pop at him (more tongue in cheek so to speak), but there's certainly been a resurgence of "supporters" nailing their Wolves colours to the mast after a few seasons in the doldrums. The guy fronting the Formula 1 in China the other day was quick to mention that he was a Wolves fan.

C

Chardee MacDennis

Suzi P was always waving her flags throughout relegation and liga uno.

Himleywolf

Reaction score
Ok mate, fair play.
I wasn't having a pop at him (more tongue in cheek so to speak), but there's certainly been a resurgence of "supporters" nailing their Wolves colours to the mast after a few seasons in the doldrums. The guy fronting the Formula 1 in China the other day was quick to mention that he was a Wolves fan.

Padraig

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ok mate, fair play.
Steve Jones or Simon Lazerbeam?
(C4 or Sky?)

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I recently went on the "Friends of Fulham" forum and found a roll call a mile long listing so called "Famous Fans".
How Pope John Paul II is a supporter heaven only knows !!

nomadwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Will be on 5 Live 0815H, Thurs 21*MAR19

...22 typo

Last edited:

Brizzlewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There was a big Wolves love-in on 5Live this morning , Conor Coady was.........well, Conor Coady, the presenters loved him.

D

Deleted member 3751

There was a big Wolves love-in on 5Live this morning , Conor Coady was.........well, Conor Coady, the presenters loved him.
What time roughly? Should be available on iplayer.

Coady also gave a very good interview/phone call to Talksport this week, Monday morning I think.

Better than Doherty being interviewed anyway! We're always on about this one game at a time mantra, Doherty was talking about beating Man City in the FA Cup Final!

Dawnwolf

Reaction score
Back
Top Bottom