Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Connor Ronan - off to the MLS

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just read that Ronan is off to Colorado Rapids. I think thats where jack Price is.

Bit surprised, I thought Ronan might go to a Championship side. Good luck to him, tidy player but just not PL standard it seems.

92WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good move for him needs a permanent home club he can get that gametime in. Young enough he can move back to a good level in Europe if he does well too.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good luck to him.....life changing move .... football is a world wide game nw .... Always wondered why players don't look for moves to other countries instead of league 1/2 football.....rather live in Colorado than Accrington....

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
Shame it didn't work out here for him, he had soo much potential a few years ago, played fabulous away at City in the cup, KDB wanted his shirt, good luck Connor

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm surprised a Scottish team wasn't interested after the season he had last year.

MLS is so bad.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great lifestyle move for a lad whose level is probably championship at best. He’ll be a big fish in a small pond. Play there for a decade, take citizenship and coach the rest of his working life. Beats living in Dudley!

goldfish

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They should put a bid in for Hodge to complete the a diminutive triumvirate of ex-Wolves men in centre mid.

Marvellous007

Groupie
Reaction score
Feel a bit sorry for him he has never really been given that much of an opportunity where other big signings have he always appears to be a scapegoat ,I wish him all the best in the future .All the best Connor

so-called fan

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Has it been on Woves' twitter or summat? And is it definitely a perm deal, not a loan?

Good luck to him anyway, seems like a decent lad.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Feel a bit sorry for him he has never really been given that much of an opportunity where other big signings have he always appears to be a scapegoat ,I wish him all the best in the future .All the best Connor
A scapegoat? What do you mean? Never heard anyone slag him off
If he hasn’t got into the team under nuno Bruno and lopetegui then he’s not up to it ability wise

SmiffyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good luck but might fail the medical with splinters in his ****

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good luck to him. He will do very well.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Good luck to him, he’s probably capable of playing at a better level than that but the lifestyle is great I bet.

Premier Quality

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Good luck to him, he’s done nothing but his best by the club to try and get into the team, it’s probably only his size that’s stopped him.

I hope he’s a huge success over there.

Madmalc

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to seeing rave reviews about his performances over there.
Best of luck to him, hope he makes a mint and us rue the day we let him go.

Aimless Balls

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Must’ve shown little in training but I always hoped he’d get a shot. Ah well, best of luck.

wolfgar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They did finish bottom of the Western conference with only 5 wins all season (not that means Conor didn't do well). Yerson winning the Eastern conference though?

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think I saw that Jack Price was leaving CR.

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Remember meeting some of his family once in Malta before an England game. They had high hopes for him and were all happy that he was playing at Wolves at that time.
But we've seen this before with the likes of Ryan Green, Mark Davies and Luke Matheson (to name just a few), who came with high expectation only to fade away.
I wish him the best of luck and hope it all works out for him.

BlahBlah

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think I saw that Jack Price was leaving CR.

He's been a major success over there too and seems to have inspired his own replacement, but this season his achilles totalled him before he got going and it's a ruthless job when you can't play a part with rostering and salary caps.
I wonder if he'll come home or just stay and become an American citizien now, he could find well-paid coaching jobs over there easily.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's been a major success over there too and seems to have inspired his own replacement, but this season his achilles totalled him before he got going and it's a ruthless job when you can't play a part with rostering and salary caps.
I wonder if he'll come home or just stay and become an American citizien now, he could find well-paid coaching jobs over there easily.
Shrewsbury must be interested

Back
Top Bottom