Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Connor Has Walked?

stuj4z

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Heard it from a pretty reliable guy at the training ground, be announced in the morning.

I'm just passing the message on so don't all come shooting me down if it turns out to be rubbish.

Would just sum up the season though really if true

A

andyc225

If this was true I wouldn't blame him at all and he goes with the greatest of thanks and respect. He was thrown in at the deep end.

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Really really really!!!! Can't see it myself. He has no reason to walk, he's done nothing to warrant it

D

Dewsburywolf

Oh sweet baby Jesus it just gets worse

If, of course, it's true

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Gotta admit it wouldn't surprise me if it's true & I wouldn't blame him.

For me he's not a manager & even if he doesn't walk now, I do hope he goes in the summer when a new manager comes in.

The backroom staff needs freshening up.

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
if true thank god. He is an idiot.

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
And you heard it at 8 ish this evening from someone at the training ground!!!! The training ground that I assume no one was at from the first team today due to yesterday's game!!!

T

TREASURE WOLF

good luck TC, you were put in a no win situation, hopefully this will force the boards hands into appointing someone with some experience

K

Keith Maniac

I would like to officially say, I am not putting my name forward for the job!

D

Deleted member 4008

Gotta admit it wouldn't surprise me if it's true & I wouldn't blame him.

For me he's not a manager & even if he doesn't walk now, I do hope he goes in the summer when a new manager comes in.

The backroom staff needs freshening up.

If he did leave it would pave the way for a Bruce type appointment. That the majority of fans did not want to have .

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Harsh. He's a very good coach, not a manager and never tried to be, it was a chance but one he took which if it went wrong would tarnish his career which is what looks likely but he should hold his head high. It's still $$$$$$$$ IMO anyway that's he gone

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score

Why the attack on his character? You may not rate him as a coach and you maybe disappointed with his short time in charge but why is he an idiot? Too many people on here happy to spout their vitriol by making personal attacks.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Would be massively surprised if this was true. If it happened this morning, surely somebody would have reported the story by now.

wolf97

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Harsh. He's a very good coach, not a manager and never tried to be, it was a chance but one he took which if it went wrong would tarnish his career which is what looks likely but he should hold his head high. It's still $$$$$$$$ IMO anyway that's he gone

For once I agree with you Ashley. He's not a manager in a million years and he knows it if the rumour is true. I hope, if he does leave, he knows that he departs with Wolverhampton Wanderers' greatest wishes and gratitude. Another $$$$ up by Tweedledum and Tweedledee.

Chisels_n_ommers

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
TC was at the Man Utd game today, as our next opponents. The cameras panned to him.

That means he rushed back to the training ground for about 6.00 pm and walked.

Not on a Monday morning or anything sane like that. Pure speculation and of course wide of the mark.

D

Deleted member 3518

Why the attack on his character? You may not rate him as a coach and you maybe disappointed with his short time in charge but why is he an idiot? Too many people on here happy to spout their vitriol by making personal attacks.

+10000, in the unlikely event this is true, nothing but respect for TC, whatever his role before, he has been well and truly stitched-up and I, for one, wish him well.

wolf97

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
TC was at the Man Utd game today, as our next opponents. The cameras panned to him.

Not on a Monday morning or anything sane like that. Pure speculation and of course wide of the mark.

He could have phoned someone there?

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Heard it from a pretty reliable guy at the training ground, be announced in the morning.

I'm just passing the message on so don't all come shooting me down if it turns out to be rubbish.

Would just sum up the season though really if true

Oh yea!

You started this thread at 8.30pm. When did you see this 'reliable guy' at the training ground? Considering its Sunday highly unlikely imo!

Why leave it so late in the day to start the thread?

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No, that will be you.
I want the best for my team and as soon as we get a good manager who can bring in a decent coach and introduce a decent scouting network the better. Having spoken to connor in the past on a few occasions , his judgement stinks with regards to prospective players. Shocking .

D

doog

Quote by Numpty: If he did leave it would pave the way for a Bruce type appointment.

Bruce wont come now, it will be Morgan as player manager till the end of the season.

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score

For the purpose of entertainment I suggest you are wrong.

Having watched united he returned realising he was on a 'hiding to nothing' (probably 5 - 0) and did the the logical thing. :dong:

D

Dewsburywolf

Or maybe he missed his train & all others back to the Midlands were cancelled so he had to ...............................................

M

Monkey Man

it will be Morgan as player manager till the end of the season.

Given the comedy that is now Wolves this is something i would LOVE to see.

If TC has walked I wish him well, stitched up like a kipper by a couple of utter $$$$ing clowns.

It comes to something that bizarre news like this is no longer a shock at Circus FC.

Pessimistic Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can you blame him even a little bit if he does walk?

He's the scapegoat for Moxey and Morgan's ineptitude and will continue to be treated despicably by the board and probably fans if his managerial skill is consistent.

Let's be honest. He is giving it a fair whack, and he's doing it for the club, because there is nobody else. However, he is not a manager, he is a coach.

S

simmo

Anyone else heard the rumour???

I had it come through a few minutes ago, from my brother who has strong links to some members of the press - one of whom apparently told him of this news. However, I think it's likely to be an unsubstantiated rumour. Guess we'll find out either way tomorrow morning.

What I will say, having been here under several managers, I doubt he's a quitter and it certainly wouldn't be in his financial interests to walk out IMO.

arctic rime

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Quote by Numpty: If he did leave it would pave the way for a Bruce type appointment.

Bruce wont come now, it will be Morgan as player manager till the end of the season.

:D classic

T

Trotter

The 'clarification' from the club came after the Utd game. That may have been a factor. Still don't believe this though.

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
so you think that he will carry on in some capacity at the club but not as manager.

Chisels_n_ommers

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He could have phoned someone there?

Oh of course. that modern phenomenon the phone. He's probably posted his Man Utd notes for use by the next manager.

In fact it's time to take this thread to the comedy conclusion it deserves...

What does anyone reckon his notes would say on our next opponents?

wolf97

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Oh of course. that modern phenomenon the phone. He's probably posted his Man Utd notes for use by the next manager.

In fact it's time to take this thread to the comedy conclusion it deserves...

What does anyone reckon his notes would say on our next opponents?

Just a suggestion. I know as much as the other thousands of Wolves fans out there, which is $$$$ all.

stuj4z

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A guy who works at the training ground, coaching if you must know. I never said I saw him there today, just that I just got a message off him telling me what he knows.
I won't bother next time.
This really is a poisonous place sometimes

itsmee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So, lets just presime , for one wild moment that Wolves actually manage to stay up.
Yes it could happen, I'm not saying it will, but if it does, what are you all going to say then.
Ive decided the best thing to do is get behind the team and dont accept anything until, it mathematically impossible to stay up.
Hope has got to better than despair and resignation no matter how little there is.

Back
Top Bottom