Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Congratulations to Fosun

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolvesjoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Stepped up, did the job and backed their coach to the hilt in a full-hearted attempt to turn promise into achievement.

This thread is devoted to those who wish to express their gratitude.

Starsky

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
**** off Fosun and the entry level executive you blessed us with.

Parkfieldswolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Yes we’re disappointed but let’s remember Fosun got us to the PL and have kept us there whilst writing off a lot of debt in the process. Mistakes have been made certainly and if I were Jeff I would hold my hands up and admit to some of them. He needs to ensure he leaves footballing decisions such as signings up to the people who know what they’re doing. With the transfer fees and player wages how on earth anyone makes money out of football clubs is beyond me so I wouldn’t be surprised to see the club sold at some point.

Royal wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Stepped up, did the job and backed their coach to the hilt in a full-hearted attempt to turn promise into achievement.

Have you not calmed down yet?

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As I have said on a few threads, I never demand success (how can we as Wolves fans!?). I just want owners that try.

They don't even do the bare minimum, such as replacing two forwards in January with one. They don't care.

We need them gone for our long-term benefit. I appreciate all they've done, but they've given up. This post has nothing to do with today, it was my thoughts as soon as the January window shut.

JamesWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Hi Jeff, can you please not **** us over in the summer and give us some depth

Lobo de Ouro

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
As I have said on a few threads, I never demand success (how can we as Wolves fans!?). I just want owners that try.

They don't even do the bare minimum, such as replacing two forwards in January with one. They don't care.

We need them gone for our long-term benefit. I appreciate all they've done, but they've given up. This post has nothing to do with today, it was my thoughts as soon as the January window shut.

You know nothing. It's infuriating reading this ****e time and time again every time a result doesn't go our way. Fosun made tough decisions, not all correct in hindsight, but all with the best intentions for the club.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Entitled *******s.

None of us really know the finances though. What evidence is there that they've lost interest? Do you mean they've lost the desire to throw away £35m a season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom