Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Compton "MasterPlan"

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Oxford Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Glad to see they are looking after Linden Lea Tennis Club. My Mum worked tirelessly to relocate the club when they built the houses on the old Linden Lea site towards the Uplands end of Linden Lea.

I spent much of my teens playing tennis for them and it was a great little club :)

W

W01ves

Glad to see they are looking after Linden Lea Tennis Club. My Mum worked tirelessly to relocate the club when they built the houses on the old Linden Lea site towards the Uplands end of Linden Lea.

I spent much of my teens playing tennis for them and it was a great little club :)

You were a rather dab hand with a racquet all those years ago, well you kicked my $$$$ every time I challenged you anyway (not saying much!!)! ;)

Good news indeed mate.

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
On the subject of redevelopment I saw some plans for the area around Eastlands yesterday and to say they were mind blowing would be an understatement. Anyone under the illusion that the owners are going to get bored any time soon is kidding themselves. City are doing a similar thing to us but a scale comparison would be like comparing a four bedroom detached house with a mansion on Alderley Edge. Fantastic for the local economy but worrying that the gulf will soon be so vast competition will be out the window completely.

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score
Put me down for a house. Does look impressive, though makes me want to go back a see my old school one last time, I notice the "Cross-Country Cheats" tree has gone too.

W

Westport Wolf

I was just thinking the same thing. A 'holiday' home in Wolverhampton!!

Back
Top Bottom