Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Comms Thread v Brizzle C (A)

grubbyears

Reaction score
C85FJNIXkAETDPx.jpg

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Interesting that MG-W is preferred to Cav

Big Mack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Seems PL likes the Es in mid. Should be interesting as Brizzle need to win which will give us chance to break. Love for Dicko to net a couple.

QB Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Interesting selections wonder if Cav has had a knock.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wouldn't mind Costa and Cav being left out for the rest of the season.

Less chance of them impressing other teams!

astraltrader

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Since Lambert has got us 5 wins on the bounce we have to trust him with his line-ups but on the surface like Big Saft Kid I dont like our CM pairing and unless he is not fit I cant see why Cavaleiro has been relegated to the bench especially with Costa out of the team.
Still COYW!!!
[I am already happy as Mrs Astral has already started on the fizz!!]
Hello to all the regular comms members - from all around the UK and the world. :):)
Who agrees this has to be win number 6 on the trot??

Gold Umbro

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Seems PL likes the Es in mid. Should be interesting as Brizzle need to win which will give us chance to break. Love for Dicko to net a couple.

I promise I'm not moaning but those 'E's' are probably my least favourite midfield combo currently at the club.

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Interesting selections wonder if Cav has had a knock.

To be fair he is just back from injury and today would have equated to 3 games in seven days for him. I guess they are just being prudent. It's a shame though as we are a lesser team without Costa and Cav. Let's hope they step up today, I like Marshall but not sure I see him as a winger though, lacks a little pace for me.

astraltrader

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I hope Weimann and Marshall continue to improve. We will need them at their very best this afternoon.

D

Deleted member TW5162

Also suprised at Cav on the bench but maybe he is a bit leggy after coming back from that injury.

Glad to see MGW getting a start though so swings and roundabouts.

Afternoon comms regulars! :)

Oh and COYW!

W

WanderingWolf

No excuse no matter what the result to drop cav. He has been a massive part in our form turning around and to drop him in a game which will pretty much secure our championship survival if we win is mental! Obviously if he's got a slight injury then fair enough but I suspect pl will say he is tired. What's the guy gotta do to prove he should be starting every game when fit?

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
Come on Wolves.. you can play your natural game today, with the pressure off, well almost..:)

astraltrader

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Also lets hope Morgan Gibbs-White has a really good game.
Well done to the lad for getting his first start.

Guzeppi

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
C85UNIkXoAAkQ4n.jpg

Bro love. Huddling for warmth in the sunshine... any excuse!

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
Over 20,000 in the ground, Wolves fans filling 2/3s of Atyeo stand, about 2,500 of ours there.

astraltrader

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Would people recommend getting the Wolves Player?... I keep reading here of you guys consistently having issues.

Come away the Wolves... slip it in.

Huge, while there have been issues it is well worth getting when radio is not an option.
I understand that next season Player will be run by someone else so there should be improvements. :):)

berwickwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Would people recommend getting the Wolves Player?... I keep reading here of you guys consistently having issues.

Come away the Wolves... slip it in.

It can be frustrating but, touch wood, been ok for a while. Good match coverage, Mikey Burrows excellent, Thommo an eloquent Eyeore at times, but good banter. Allows those of us that live a bit away from Wolverhampton to have at least a bit of the match day experience!

R

robwolf

I actually get why he's left Cav out. Weiman set up and should have been given an open net to knock the ball in to last week, so he needs to play. Dicko scored so its important to try and build his confidence against what is not the best of teams today and then Gibbs White impressed with his goal for England and must be showing similar form on the training ground.

Back
Top Bottom