Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Collymore says...............

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
......we should go for an English manager who can see a five year project. All lovely stuff but who? We sadly lack top managers in this country which is why we have so many foreign ones. I hope Potter does well at Chelsea but only time will tell.
Is there anyone else that looks anywhere near promising?

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
......we should go for an English manager who can see a five year project. All lovely stuff but who? We sadly lack top managers in this country which is why we have so many foreign ones. I hope Potter does well at Chelsea but only time will tell.
Is there anyone else that looks anywhere near promising?

He is so out of touch. How many managers in the football league (top four divisions) have been in charge for more than 3 years? 5 year projects don’t exist except for rare circumstances. We need a manager who can stop the slide this year and have a proper crack at things next season. Anything beyond that is too far ahead to even think of.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Me mate was on the same YTS ....played with Stan a lot as kid, he said he was just constantly late, constantly moaning....was always a good footballer but was an absolute nightmare to manage etc....wolves just had enough.....they knew he was a good player but he was just infecting the group......

Last edited by a moderator:

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I read that this morning. He says he would like to see an English manager but doesn't put one name forward. A good manager will do me wherever they're from.

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
sean dyche it is then
Would it be that bad?
He knows a relegation dogfight and he has a history of installing the needed mentality and attitude in a squad that stays up.
Granted,the football played won´t be extraordinaire..but I am not so sure it will be with Lopetegui or any other manager either.

Dyche seems to have one big negative about him as far as many posters is concerned.
He is english.
Personally,I would be happy if we appointed Dyche.Experience usually counts for something...

Lopetegui..is he really the manager suited in a relegation dogfight?

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Saw some link to Agbonlahor's mickey taking on the new feed last night, like this one I didn't bother clicking it. Why anyone would care what these wasters think our club should do is beyond me (not that anyone seems to).

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sean Dyche would keep us up. That's worth a lot of money. But we all know it'll be a Portuguese lucky dip from the Mendes carousel.

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In a completely non-xenophobic way (certainly none intended anyway) I think he has a bit of a point.

At least someone who knows the PL well would be a good place to start it would be fair to argue.

BlahBlah

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
have been in charge for more than 3 years? 5 year projects don’t exist except for rare circumstances.
From Project Manager school.
A 1 yr project takes 2. A 2 yr project takes 3. A 3 yr project will never finish.

We live in a world of short term thinking and rapid change, we held it together pretty well until covid but the money switch off has affected us significantly, turning it back on again very late hasn't helped us so far.

Greeno

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He wants us relegated, that’s why.

xbomber

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There are many wise people I look up to and would cherish advice from. Stan is not one of them, unless the topic was how to waste natural born talent or how to become nationally disliked after reportedly beating your girlfriend.

mcwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Collymore,s opinion means jack ****.

TheRetroChief

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is this bloke still relevant at all? I don't value his opinion any higher than some gob****e who's a half away from being chucked out the boozer.

citrus_wolf

Reaction score
He is so out of touch. How many managers in the football league (top four divisions) have been in charge for more than 3 years? 5 year projects don’t exist except for rare circumstances. We need a manager who can stop the slide this year and have a proper crack at things next season. Anything beyond that is too far ahead to even think of.

Spot on.

Hassenhuttl, who has seemingly been about to get sacked since he got the job, is the longest-serving in the Premier League after Pep and Klopp, at 3-ish years!

Stafford

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There are many wise people I look up to and would cherish advice from. Stan is not one of them, unless the topic was how to waste natural born talent or how to become nationally disliked after reportedly beating your girlfriend.

Or where to park on the A460.

Back
Top Bottom