Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Coady

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Most enjoyable Match of the Day ever! Some brilliant insights from Coady about what's going on at the club and some good questions from Mark Chapman. Enjoyed listening to Coady's tactical views on the other games too. Well done Conor, you did us proud as usual.

It was a Wolves bonanza!

Floyd Man

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think lots more media work to come and also a prominent career as a coach when he retires as a player.

top fox wolf

Reaction score
Loads of positive tweets about him

Just needs to work on his repetition (which will come) and there’s a TV career for him in the offing

Great news for us as it’ll mean pro wolves coverage in the coming years

Perhaps he can take the **** out of Leicester when daft VAR decisions go our way…..
Well done Connor your a credit to our GREAT CLUB

wolvesaywe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think that when Coady retires from playing, a job in the media awaits him. The thing I most liked is everything about him on MoTD2 seemed so natural and genuine.
Pretty sure he's said he wants to get into management when he's done playing

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Pretty sure he's said he wants to get into management when he's done playing

I think he did, but management isn’t for everyone and if it didn’t work out he could always do media work.

To the manor born, as the saying goes.

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I hope Coady goes into coaching if he likes it. I can see him being an academy coach. I think he has a great mentality for that.

He's good with the media stuff, but pundits become very boring very quickly. We all know what they are going to say before they say it.

RMNottm

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I did think when MOTD2 were analysing Nan City Coady might say drop back and remove or compress the space between the lines. No talk if pressing triggers or organisation but individual decisions.

Very measured and probably the right answers for an active player.

NewOrder306

Groupie
Reaction score
“It’s massive it really really is, we work on it every single day with the manager”. Repeat
Well met him in Russia during the WC and all I can say is the make up crew for the TV really do earn there money !! :eek: :eek:

Michellis

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fabulous performance. Articulate, infectiously enthusiastic, and a winning smile.
Great advert for the club.
And also100% better than that clown Micah Richards.

Back
Top Bottom