Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

City and Burnley Dates

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
City at Molineux is penned in for 16:30 on Sunday, April 17th, subject to them not being in the FA Cup Semi-Final, and Burnley away shall be 14:00 on Sunday 24th.

The former shall be on Sky.

GY Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why is the Burnley game moved?

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Burnley on sky then? Saves me the trip my word could be a fun game about time we won up there.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looking at train fares down to Wolves from Yorkshire, even with a railcard, are coming in at around £55-£60. With all these different ko times it's impossible to book early to save some train cash. I admire anyone who goes long-distance by train to football; they must have very big bank balances?

MDCCCLXXVII

Reaction score
Its horrendous mate. For the Newcastle game we are staying in Sunderland and for three of us the return train fare from Hereford - including splitting the tickets and two of us having a two together railcard - is £248.64. The saving is £112.36. Massive increase over the last few months.

sillytuna

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's become super expensive and feels like almost no cheap tickets by the time games are moved, plus all these timings are awful. Newcastle friday night? Really? Burnley's gonna be tricky. I had only one train option for everton and only made it in just after ko (from london).

MDCCCLXXVII

Reaction score
It's become super expensive and feels like almost no cheap tickets by the time games are moved, plus all these timings are awful. Newcastle friday night? Really? Burnley's gonna be tricky. I had only one train option for everton and only made it in just after ko (from london).
Same here mate we got into Liverpool Lime Street at 1.15pm on Sunday and just got to the ground for kick off. Can't get a train to Burnley on a Sunday for 2.00pm!

D

Deleted member 11021Mcm

Looking at train fares down to Wolves from Yorkshire, even with a railcard, are coming in at around £55-£60. With all these different ko times it's impossible to book early to save some train cash. I admire anyone who goes long-distance by train to football; they must have very big bank balances?
@Beller os one such fan. Home and away season ticket holder. Never misses a match. Based close to me in the North West too.

I don’t know about his bank balance, but I do know about his level of commitment.

Back
Top Bottom