Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Christmas party games

Thank you Sir Jack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Any good suggestions for games, preferably not out of a box. Along the lines of charades.

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Depends on targeted age group, but spin the bottle always ended well when i was a teenager ;)

freezin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For a bad taste audience, cards against humanity can be quite amusing.

topcat99

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Depends on targeted age group, but spin the bottle always ended well when i was a teenager ;)

As a young Para in the 1980s, there were some fairly horrific party games.

3 Para Mortars were particularly bad (freckles bat)

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Any good suggestions for games, preferably not out of a box. Along the lines of charades.
Ok try this...
Probably best with a max of 8 people...kids need to be about 9ish at least. It’s a memory game.
Pick a player as a moderator....the winner then becomes the next mod.
You need pens and small pieces of paper to write ONE name on.
Each person writes a name IN SECRET, living or dead,fiction,cartoon,historic,celebrity ..whatever and gives the paper to the mod.
Mod slowly calls out the names....maybe twice and the game begins.
Person to the left of mod asks any ONE person if that person is one of the names,( Mickey Mouse or whatever).
If the answer is no,then the next person to the left ask somebody if they are ...eg..Ruben Neves. If the answer is yes,the questioner gets to ask another person until they are wrong.
As the rounds progress, try to remember the correct identities of everyone.
The winner is the first person who can remember them all in one go.
It’s easy and fun ...you have to remember what people said 3 or so rounds ago.
Merry Xmas.
Also google parlour games...some good one on there from US south....not in a box...lol

Last edited:

topcat99

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That reminds me. I must stuff the Turkey

Thank you Sir Jack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So prior to VW's very helpful suggestion, I was contemplating firing a mortar naked and blindfolded whilst simultaneously spinning a bottle within the turkey's cavity. Stand aside Trivial Pursuit, the new festive blockbuster has arrived.

topcat99

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Be careful with naked mortar fire. You have to cover your ears with both hands, so everything else is dangling near the tube.

Well that’s what I heard anyway.

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So prior to VW's very helpful suggestion, I was contemplating firing a mortar naked and blindfolded whilst simultaneously spinning a bottle within the turkey's cavity. Stand aside Trivial Pursuit, the new festive blockbuster has arrived.
Dont forget to hide the sausage:eek:

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tbh the more i think about it, with the right packaging and marketing, for a teenage audience you might be on to something.
Perhaps Peter Jones might be interested.

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Forgot to refer to the placing of the old chap in a bran tub for a Brucie Bonus game of lucky dip whilst firing the mortar etc.
Its getting too complicated now for teens, to immature for adults, only the over 65s left?

Back
Top Bottom