Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Christian Eriksen

greg

Reaction score
Has said on Danish Tv, wants top football , so he can help Denmark in the World Cup this year. His agent said coming back to England would be like coming home. Hope he saw us last night . Just the type of midfielder we need, plus he is a free agent.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Class player but would command big wages, can't see us paying them unfortunately.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Has said on Danish Tv, wants top football , so he van help Denmark in the World Cup this year. His agent ssid coming back to England would be like coming home. Hope he saw us last night . Just the type og midfielder we need, plus he is a free agent.
With the greatest of respect to him, I don't trust his ticker at this point, the intensity of the Premier League would be rough.

DasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Who in their right mind would sign a player with that health condition.

He wasn't allowed to play in Italy for that reason.

Also, what about Aguero. Now imagine signing an Aguero where the health issues are known in advance.

With the greatest of respect to you, I'd probably wait and see what the medical experts say on that front.

Italian doctors refused to allow him to play in Italy on medical grounds. So medical experts have already disqualified him there.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
With the greatest of respect to you, I'd probably wait and see what the medical experts say on that front.
Inter's and those in charge of insurance in Serie A would like a word, seeing as he had to be released because he was deemed to much of a risk to play.

wwfc9

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
With the greatest of respect to him, I don't trust his ticker at this point, the intensity of the Premier League would be rough.
Fact he’s now fitted with a defib would probably mean he’s in a better position than most of us now !! Gerrim in ….

Flump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Inter's and those in charge of insurance in Serie A would like a word, seeing as he had to be released because he was deemed to much of a risk to play.

That was because Serie A rules are different from many other countries, as you're not allowed to play with an ICD there - it was fairly well publicised at the time. Daley Blind has the same issue and implant, and played on for a few years after.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That was because Serie A rules are different from many other countries, as you're not allowed to play with an ICD there - it was fairly well publicised at the time. Daley Blind has the same issue and implant, and played on for a few years after.
Yes, because of the inherent risk that comes with it, as judged by medical professionals when setting such rules. Blind collapsed last year and in all fairness is very much appearing as the exceptional to the rule than otherwise.

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fact he’s now fitted with a defib would probably mean he’s in a better position than most of us now !! Gerrim in ….
Are you aware what an implantable defibrillator is?
A battery powered device implanted in the upper chest. (Usually).

Contact sports are normally not advised.

greg

Reaction score
Danish medical experts here , agree there is no reason for him not being able to play.
However I can understamd the concern

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Exactly why Eriksen will probably end up back at Ajax. They are happy for Blind to play with one, so should be happy for Eriksen to play with one.

I might be wrong, but I can't see him getting insurance to play in England again.

The Dutch seem far more laid back about things for some reason!!!

wwfc9

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Are you aware what an implantable defibrillator is?
A battery powered device implanted in the upper chest. (Usually).

Contact sports are normally not advised.
Yes more than aware , my old mons got one …

DanishWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can understand his frustration, but quite honestly, with his wealth... If I genuinely got a second chance at life, I'd not attempt a come back, personally.
Could also be the other way around. His experience might make him appreciate playing even more.
Dont know where he ends up(Would love him at Wolves),but do know that if he eventually make a comeback for Denmark, then Parken will absolutely explode....

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Exactly why Eriksen will probably end up back at Ajax. They are happy for Blind to play with one, so should be happy for Eriksen to play with one.

I might be wrong, but I can't see him getting insurance to play in England again.

The Dutch seem far more laid back about things for some reason!!!
Blind and a heart condition! Yikes! :openmouth:

Back
Top Bottom