Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Chinese yellow

wwfc9

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
upload_2018-7-23_22-18-18.jpeg

Is it just me or is The Chinese version of yellow virtually the same as our shirt !! To me this is no coincidence also it’s no coincidence that w88 are our sponsor !! Now if you were a Chinese middle class bloke very much bought up on the fact yellow and the number 8 have significant meaning which premier league outfit may catch your eye and would you be most drawn to !! I’ve alwsys stated fosuns ambition was to make us huge , the bigger we get over there the more self sustainable the club would become !! Get things right on the pitch and the worlds our oyster ...

ricki herberts moustache

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’ve alwsys stated fosuns ambition was to make us huge , the bigger we get over there the more self sustainable the club would become !! Get things right on the pitch and the worlds our oyster ...

Be careful what you wish for me ol'mucker

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
If you had to turn that ‘Chinese yellow’ into gold would you lighten or darken it??

Very much like our ‘Old Gold’ me thinks. :expressionless:

We ain’t yella, we’re gold no matter how you want to looks at it. :)

wwfc9

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If you had to turn that ‘Chinese yellow’ into gold would you lighten or darken it??

Very much like our ‘Old Gold’ me thinks. :expressionless:

We ain’t yella, we’re gold no matter how you want to looks at it. :)
Yeah but their version of yellow is gold to me !!

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
View attachment 6570

Is it just me or is The Chinese version of yellow virtually the same as our shirt !! To me this is no coincidence also it’s no coincidence that w88 are our sponsor !! Now if you were a Chinese middle class bloke very much bought up on the fact yellow and the number 8 have significant meaning which premier league outfit may catch your eye and would you be most drawn to !! I’ve alwsys stated fosuns ambition was to make us huge , the bigger we get over there the more self sustainable the club would become !! Get things right on the pitch and the worlds our oyster ...
Watford.

L

Lincoln-WOLF

All I can picture is the Chinese Del and Rodney painted luminous yellow

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think those young girls are practicing singing.Nuno give us a wave.

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm already struggling to get a ticket, hope we don't attract too many Jin come latelys.

welshy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd say delboy sent rodders over after he finished painting the Golden Lotus

Coffs Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Looks like a Trump in Russian Hotel shade of yellow to me. Any KGB trolls on here confirm that?

T

The Original Bangkok Wolf

The neutral view. A Thai lady who saw me playing footy in the new kit said “I like your new yellow shirt”.
There really is no denying it. We were orange before and we’re yellow now. Gold is shiny and metalic...so until we get a shiny, metalic shirt, we’re always going to be yellow or orange to anyone but a Wolves fan. The Watford argument is just daft...of course there are differeny shades of yellow and we’re not the same shade as Watford or Norwich.
Don’t get me wrong, I love the new shirt....but it is yellow...albeit more Chinese than Watford.

ricki herberts moustache

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It does seem quite yellow from a distance, but in person you can tell it isn't, especially in the sunlight. I wonder how it will look under floodlights?

Its a great colour for sure, but is it close to anything wolves have worn in the past?

I'd love to see the new shirt side by side with shirts from the 60's 70's and 80's just for comparison

Golden Oldie

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Its a great colour for sure, but is it close to anything wolves have worn in the past?

I'd love to see the new shirt side by side with shirts from the 60's 70's and 80's just for comparison

Not too close to the fifties truly old gold I'd guess. But, as long as we don't get Mellow Yellow ...... :cool:

Back
Top Bottom