Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Chem Campbell

Keyser Soze

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Still half an hour of this friendly to go but I’ve really liked the look of him again

Showed his adaptability as well today coming on at RWB, looking good in possession and a real threat

Easy to forget he was our 2nd youngest player at the time when he made his debut v Villa… feels like he and Nuno may have not seen eye to eye, and a fresh start under Bruno could be the making of him

Hoping to see him in and around the squad on a permanent basis this season, and a PL debut

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Yeah he is big talent, seems to be in managers thoughts if not his plans as of yet

Keyser Soze

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Then he moves up top for the last 10 mins or so. Excellent versatility when you consider he's probably most naturally a winger

He's definitely quick, and has a good touch and awareness from what I've seen so far

If Otasowie and (maybe) Perry are going out on loan then you could say the following could now be considered promoted to the first team squad

Chem Campbell
Luke Cundle
Christian Marques

Then perhaps Bueno & Estrada not too far behind, but if all those 3 have made the grade this summer then that can only be good news for our squad depth, and Bruno has of course come in to find the ones that can make the step up quickly

Good work Chem (and all the others) keep it up and you will be saving us a fortune in the transfer market this summer

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fantastic close ball control. He's the standout one from the youngsters we've seen in this preseason. Marques looks shaky, Otasowie was poor against Crewe. Cundle looks ok but very small. Bueno has something about him to be fair, but Campbell looks a bit special.

Keyser Soze

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Absolutely, he's the winner of pre season for me in terms of the youngsters. Looking to see him given a prominent squad number

Perry started well, Marques has been a bit hit and miss (especially today) but looks like he will continue with his apprenticeship under Coady, Cundle has done enough in flashes to get more chances... Estrada a bit to brief to see really, and Otasowie seems to on his way on loan (hopefully just a loan) so Chem has had the biggest impact for me in his minutes

Born in Brum but I see he's Welsh... going to go out on a limb and say he'll be in a Welsh squad before the end of the season

Back
Top Bottom