Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Chelsea v Wolves comms thread.

Willywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I actually think Doc would’ve been more effective up top the JRB. Shame for him to be asked to play there but has tried to do what’s asked. Hopefully gives him experience he needs to acclimatise to premier league ready for next season.

Oliwolf44

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
The standard of defending in football this year has been terrible across the prem. Even top teams, tottenham concede loads, chelsea same. City havent kept a clean sheet in months. We look dodgy at times. It is weird how the overall standard has dropped.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I actually think Doc would’ve been more effective up top the JRB. Shame for him to be asked to play there but has tried to do what’s asked. Hopefully gives him experience he needs to acclimatise to premier league ready for next season.

Said a few weeks ago, he could turn into a tidy makeshift central forward….

Better fitted to the role than JRB

Oliwolf44

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Another indication that on our day we can beat the 'top 6'. There is no reason we shouldnt be all in for the fa cup. Granted chelsea are the weakest out of those top teams but just shows we can mix it when we want to. Ran Man Utd close when we were poor. Just avoid city and livepool in the draw. (have beaten city already!)

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What a bloody result that is! Absolutely fantastic boys, GET IN!

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Agreed, I said that a week or so ago, and I am fairly sure I put Doc in as a CF in my FA Cup team!

Streathamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
4:2 up is the perfect opportunity to do it against good defenders in silva with little
Pressure.

Massive and almost gifted low pressure development time absolutely wasted…..
We just beat Chelsea at S Bridge, scored 4 and all you do is moan! I wish you could enjoy it more for your sake.
For my sake STFU. ;)

YouGottaRaulWithIt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Another indication that on our day we can beat the 'top 6'. There is no reason we shouldnt be all in for the fa cup. Granted chelsea are the weakest out of those top teams but just shows we can mix it when we want to. Ran Man Utd close when we were poor. Just avoid city and livepool in the draw. (have beaten city already!)
I never thought I would ever say this, but let's not get too carried away, it was only Chelsea.

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Streathamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The standard of defending in football this year has been terrible across the prem. Even top teams, tottenham concede loads, chelsea same. City havent kept a clean sheet in months. We look dodgy at times. It is weird how the overall standard has dropped.
Is it not that attacking skill levels and tactics have improved? Not sure of the answer tbh.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We just beat Chelsea at S Bridge, scored 4 and all you do is moan! I wish you could enjoy it more for your sake.
For my sake STFU. ;)

Mate, look at my posts this game…… only made two negative ones.

And even then there is a positive in it…..

We played so well, we created a free hit development opportunity for a talented youngster at Stamford bridge.

Not many will ever do that!

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yeah because we really don't score many at all.

We score goals, but we shouldn’t be leaving almost gifted chances on the field.

Another day, in a more competitive game that could have been a massive game altering moment……

Streathamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Only seen last 2 pages as was driving. Pulled over for extra time as all over the place listening to Mikey

Back
Top Bottom