Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Chelsea v Wolves comms thread.

Bryce

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Chilwell booked for a crude hack

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This response after such a devastating last minute loss at home is something else, what a team we have here!
United didn't bother me because I know how good we can be. Just crack on with the next game and win handsomely.

There's no stress with Gary.

Willywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Amazing stuff! What a day and a brilliant performance all over the pitch. Imagine if we’d started the Utd game with the team today…

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Haha I've been told a lot worse. When I first got here, a few posters kept attacking me. Calling me Walter or Wallace or something. Some old poster that was banned or something.

Appreciate that. Very nice comment. I like everyone's posts here too unless it gets personal. We all are crazy Wolves fans at the end of the day!

100% mate, we might all fight about an opinion we have.

Some are more positive and others pessimistic (I am clearly in this camp), but we all have one common thing as you say……

Love for the ****ing pack!!!!

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I love Gary's passion. Lopetegui clearly didn't really want to be here and Lage had zero personality.

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cunha. Turning into a very very special player. Days like today make me feel priveleged to be watching such brilliant players as Cunha and Neto playing for us. :)
He's completely changed under Gary. I did not see this type of player this time last year. The change the last few months is insane.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Love the mental strength and attitude of this team. Lose a game in the 9th minute of injury on Thursday after just equalising, but instead of heads down, they wipe the floor with Chelsea 3 days later.

Stratman Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Alright let's see this out. We got a cushion so let's not let them score anymore!

Willywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not sure how Silva gets all that space. Who marks him, especially considering how many times he gets his head to the ball. Max or Dawson have to take responsibility there.

Back
Top Bottom