Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Chelsea v Wolves comms thread.

Willywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I predicted an easy win for Chelsea today with us having 2 games so close together but it doesn't seem to have affected them as they have been superb although Chelsea are really rubbish.
I’m not sure how much I’d say Chelsea are ‘rubbish’ having spent squillions, I’d rather say how brilliant our team is tbh. The never say die attitude and quality through the first 11 is awesome. GON has done some job with this team.

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Still worried (but I always am)! I love two goal leads but they make me nervous. If a team gets one back it's like Alamo then. Like us against Man United on Thursday and Newcastle against Luton yesterday.

Also, taking off Neto and Sarabia has given me FA Cup semi final vibes when we were two up against Watford. Some one slap me and pour a glass of water over my head.
Absolutely understand that, been disappointed too many times in the past!

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That is a **** comment to say to someone…..

We can all disagree and see things differently despite getting the same info, but isn’t that what makes the forum fun????

I personally enjoy your posts and the chance to throw some North American slang in there!!!!
Haha I've been told a lot worse. When I first got here, a few posters kept attacking me. Calling me Walter or Wallace or something. Some old poster that was banned or something.

Appreciate that. Very nice comment. I like everyone's posts here too unless it gets personal. We all are crazy Wolves fans at the end of the day!

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He did get ball so I'm surprised they have still given it to us.

Aimless Balls

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thanks goodness Pablo isn’t out there to fight Cunha for it. I hate that.

Aimless Balls

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don’t like the red but it’s a great look for Cunha!

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not according to Thommo and Mikey on comms
I'll have to watch again. The angle on tv looked like he did. Still took him down, but with our history with VAR, I just figured it would come back lol

Back
Top Bottom