Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Chelsea v Wolves 9th March 2019

Rufio

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Dont know if this has been posted anywhere but if Chelsea get past Malmo in the UEFA Cup then the next rounds fixtures are 7th & 14th March. Its likely this game will be moved to the Sunday

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think our home game vs Arsenal falls into the same bracket

Rufio

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Also the week after we’re due to play Arsenal at home which will be moved if they get past BATE Borisov.

Edit: just seen the above post. Well pointed out that man

Wandsworth Wolf

Reaction score
Got a friend who has invited me to that game - his uncle has a box that he’s letting us use. I’ll be surrounded by Chelsea fans but should be an interesting experience. Not sure I’ll be able to keep my vocal support quiet all the way through though.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Got a friend who has invited me to that game - his uncle has a box that he’s letting us use. I’ll be surrounded by Chelsea fans but should be an interesting experience. Not sure I’ll be able to keep my vocal support quiet all the way through though.
Probably doable until the Liquidator starts...

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
When do u think arsenal game will be moved to??? Or what are the possibilities? Thanks
I’d imagine Sunday as most europa league rescheduled games are then, I think it’s the round after the one just drawn so if they get knocked out won’t be an issue

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
I’d imagine Sunday as most europa league rescheduled games are then, I think it’s the round after the one just drawn so if they get knocked out won’t be an issue
Then it may be moved for bloody sky !!! Found a great holiday going on the 18th, would hate to book it then found our game has been moved to the Monday night

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Will we ever play on Saturday again? **** Sky, **** modern football, **** something else, because it's sounds more emphatic in triplicate.

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Then it may be moved for bloody sky !!! Found a great holiday going on the 18th, would hate to book it then found our game has been moved to the Monday night
Ah that’s a quandary, it could get moved even if Arsenal get knocked out Europe though

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
When's FA Cup weekend?

16th March I think - obviously I'm expecting us to be there, but unlikely that neither of us will be so expect that game to go to midweek - am I right there's no replays so probably the 27th?

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
18-26th March international break so our Arsenal game wont be moved to the monday night - result for me :)

M

Mr Wolf

Will we ever play on Saturday again? **** Sky, **** modern football, **** something else, because it's sounds more emphatic in triplicate.
I don’t mind the Sunday 2 & 4 kickoffs, Friday, early Saturday & Monday are ****e though.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
After we beat them the other week at Molineux, I bet Sky or BT would quite like this game live, so it would get moved anyway.

Back
Top Bottom