Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Chelsea tickets

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Has anyone received an email with their Chelsea tickets on yet? I got quite a strange confirmation email which didn’t even state what seats I’d bought.

ChesterWolf

Reaction score
Has anyone received an email with their Chelsea tickets on yet? I got quite a strange confirmation email which didn’t even state what seats I’d bought.

Yes I have had confirmation and tickets through as normal.

LythamWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I bought mine on the first day of sale to MP and received the confirmation email within 30 minutes with the tickets attached as usual.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I bought mine on the first day of sale to MP and received the confirmation email within 30 minutes with the tickets attached as usual.
Very strange. My confirmation email has no tickets attached and doesn’t even mention Chelsea anywhere on it.

LythamWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Very strange. My confirmation email has no tickets attached and doesn’t even mention Chelsea anywhere on it.
I've had emails where they have said that tickets will follow but they've always had the match and seat details on them.

So your email doesn't mention either the match or seats? But they've charged you for the seats?

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've had emails where they have said that tickets will follow but they've always had the match and seat details on them.

So your email doesn't mention either the match or seats? But they've charged you for the seats?
Yes doesn’t mention seats. If I go into my ticketing account I can see I’ve purchased two tickets for Chelsea. They have also taken the payment.

LythamWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Yes doesn’t mention seats. If I go into my ticketing account I can see I’ve purchased two tickets for Chelsea. They have also taken the payment.
How strange. Get onto the ticket office ASAP.

LythamWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Called them and they’ve resent the email with tickets attached. Cheers for the help.
Good to hear. I was concerned you might have lost the seats you thought you'd bought but didn't want to unduly worry you.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good to hear. I was concerned you might have lost the seats you thought you'd bought but didn't want to unduly worry you.
That was my thought to. She said it was just an anomaly with the email and she could see that the tickets hadn’t been attached. Really good customer service it was all sorted in a couple of minutes.

LythamWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
That was my thought to. She said it was just an anomaly with the email and she could see that the tickets hadn’t been attached. Really good customer service it was all sorted in a couple of minutes.
Great to hear of good customer service.

Back
Top Bottom