Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Chelsea Away

Oh Robbie Robie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wondered if anyone had any advice.... usually you're not short of it!
Looking to go to Chelsea away on 8th October. Have booked accommodation and parking, just need to find a ticket.
Best I can find is £135 ... is this reasonable?
Would prefer to be with our fans but my chances of getting a ticket are slim to none so I'm looking at the online ticket resale options.

Any advice appreciated.

Last edited:

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looking to go to Chelsea away on 8th October. Have booked accommodation and parking, just need to find a ticket.
Would prefer to be with our fans but my chances of getting a ticket are slim to none so I'm looking at the online ticket resale options.

Any advice appreciated.

Is that corporate or just on viagogo type site?

If the former that’s not a terrible deal.

LythamWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Tuesday night, 8.15 kick off, on tv (albeit prime), nightmare to get to. Pretty sure Brighton on a Tuesday night last year went a considerable way down
For the reasons you suggest Palace will go down the points to some extent, especially as ASTs don’t have to buy any more. Brighton was midweek last season and went as far as members as did the game in December 2019 which was a Sunday.

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If anyone has a spare ticket (or preferably two!) for this I’d be very willing to take them off your hands as I live about 15 mins away from Stamford Bridge by tube. Please drop me a DM. Im a STH in Steve Bull upper, so like to think I’m a trustworthy type! :)

Oh Robbie Robie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If anyone has a spare ticket (or preferably two!) for this I’d be very willing to take them off your hands as I live about 15 mins away from Stamford Bridge by tube. Please drop me a DM. Im a STH in Steve Bull upper, so like to think I’m a trustworthy type! :)
Hey! Me first. ;)
Would be good to get three tickets so we could meet up... and now we have Costa, it's gonna be a fun day!
Bring him on with 15 mins to go and he gets the winner..... mouthwatering prospect.

berwickwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Happy to pay a bit more than that!
We mustn't get into a place where we are competing to pay more than cost to any kind soul who has a couple of tickets spare and is able to help a fellow wolves fan. I'd love a couple too, but let's do it by being in an orderly line rather than becoming a tout site! And I wouldn't trust stub hub, having had 2 tickets for spurs away 3 or 4 seasons back being invalid.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Do the RMT have a Wolves fixture list on their wall? 3 games in London 3 strikes.

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Do the RMT have a Wolves fixture list on their wall? 3 games in London 3 strikes.

:)

Three Saturday, London away days and as you say, we've been shafted every time.

If we add Palace away into the mix where getting a train home (for me) will be impossible, that's almost full house !

Let's live in hope that Fulham and Arsenal may still allow us a little away day recreation.

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
:)

Three Saturday, London away days and as you say, we've been shafted every time.

If we add Palace away into the mix where getting a train home (for me) will be impossible, that's almost full house !

Let's live in hope that Fulham and Arsenal may still allow us a little away day recreation.

I genuinely fear for what connotations could be dependent on the result at Arsenal away, already.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Nearly 200 left. Given that pretty much the same 3k people will have gone to Leeds and Spurs I suspect there will be a few left for STH who went to the League Cup (unless the ballot winners have them, did we ever establish if you get points through the ballot, imagine you do?)

wolvesandbooze

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

Any advice appreciated.
Look on the Wolves buy and sell tickets page on Facebook. Always tickets available on here.

John Richards 1974

Reaction score
Trains on strike again next Saturday, thinking of driving. Suggestions please on best place to park and get tube to Fulham Broadway

Back
Top Bottom