Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Chelsea (A) Pre-Match Thread!

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
For Wolves fans based or visiting Germany today.
Match Live on German Sky this afternoon. COYW!
1707050950738.png

Miniwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is the kick off delayed ? Saw something about security breach near the ground delaying kick off.

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
Is the kick off delayed ? Saw something about security breach near the ground delaying kick off.
Someone in my WhatsApp Group says he heard about a security breach at Chelsea on Radio 5 Live. Entrances blocked, players can't get in, match might be delayed.

moseleyite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Oddly relaxed about this match but that's probably because the season has already gone better than expected. Not true of all Wolves fans, obviously: I just took a stroll through the neighbourhood and saw a fellow Wolves fan jogging down the high street, proudly wearing his top and no doubt running some pre-match nerves off!

QB Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
View attachment 40262IT’S MAAAAAAATCHDAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!

Here we go again. I’m still not entirely sure how I’m meant to feel about Thursday, to be honest. We weren’t very good, so there’s frustration, pride in the way we stuck in and actually got the game back level, then more pain at losing it so late on. But whatever, it’s gone now, we must always look forwards.

Today is an interesting game. A bit like Man Utd, Chelsea are a bit of a punchbag for football fans at the minute, an easy target with all their big spending and little rewards. But we know if they’re on it they can give anyone a real tough time. I feel like there’s an opportunity for us but we need to be much better.

The squad is working well at the minute and I do think O’Neil will make changes today. The obvious ones are Ait-Nouri, Gomes and Sarabia. Nothing against Doc, Doyle or Bellegarde but we just looked a better side when those three came on. I am also wondering if it’s time that Santi Bueno had a go in the team.

Sa
Kilman Dawson Toti
Semedo Gomes Lemina Ait-Nouri
Sarabia
Cunha Neto​

Bentley, Bueno, Bueno, Doherty, Doyle, Griffiths, Bellegarde, Chirewa, Fraser

We’re in that strange mid-table position where depending on results, our season could fizzle off pretty quickly. By the end of this month we could be in the quarter final of the FA Cup and pushing for Europe, or we could be out the cup and just playing out the season in mid table.

I think todays game kinda depends on which Chelsea turns up. They have been good at home of late but so had we until Thursday. I’m backing us to get a hard earned draw to bring back to the Midlands.

Safe travels to everyone going today, especially anyone using what’s left of the rail network.

Whether you’re following from London, across the Black Country or across the world, enjoy the game and let’s get those three points lads!

COYW!
Well he's picked the right side, so let's see.

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Neto forces decent save from keeper. Cunha similar about a minute later

Back
Top Bottom