Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Championship Tour

J

Jungleee

Who do people think will come up from League 1 then?

I've been paying attention to the Chump all season but think I'm gonna pay even more attention to it now.

I fancy Charlton, Sheff U and Sheff Weds to come up personally. Decent trips there.

Starsky

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hope Forest stay up and Blues don't go up!

S

SimplyTheWolves

Jungleee I understand where your coming from, but if we as Wolves fans continue to accept we are already relegated, then the people that have the final say will find it all the more easy to do the same.

Don't accept the seemingly inevitable so readily, we ain’t down yet, not by the proverbial long chalk!

H

Hatch End

We're down! Just accept it, it won't be so painful then!

If Mad Mick is still the manager, Moxey is still bull****ing us and Morgan sitting on his money, at the start of next season......then get really angry!

J

Jungleee

Jungleee I understand where your coming from, but if we as Wolves fans continue to accept we are already relegated, then the people that have the final say will find it all the more easy to do the same.

Don't accept the seemingly inevitable so readily, we ain’t down yet, not by the proverbial long chalk!

Just a bit of fun mate, haven't completely given up yet. Think it will help me soften the blow though planning the excursions for next season!

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score
Wolves down..Blues up, ca n't you just feel thge pain now.
I live with 3 Bluenoses who all blame Stephen Hunt & Wolves for relegation last season. You can imagine what went on when I got home from the Blackburn game/Wednesday - gonna be great if this happens!!!

S

SimplyTheWolves

Just a bit of fun mate, haven't completely given up yet. Think it will help me soften the blow though planning the excursions for next season!

Fair enough Jungleee, at least your proving one thing, your prepared to follow the Wolves no matter where we end up next season.

Now that's a true Wolves fan.

Back
Top Bottom