Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Championship Football in Puerto Banus

Woburn Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I am off to Puerto Banus tomorrow for 3 months and wondered whether any of my fellow mixers could recommend a bar that shows Championship football which would obviously be better than watching games on my laptop. All suggestions much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

The_Blade

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I am off to Puerto Banus tomorrow for 3 months and wondered whether any of my fellow mixers could recommend a bar that shows Championship football which would obviously be better than watching games on my laptop. All suggestions much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Few of them big boats are bound to have a telly!

S

shenfieldwolf

Get the short train to Benalmadena.they have a wolves bar there ( well there used to be one)

Went there last year. They seem to be toning down their old Wolves associations and they wouldn't show the Wolves game against Man City because their broadband wasn't good enough apparently.... disappointing especially as it was being shown in other bars in the resort!

D

Deleted member 6754 (removed at own request)

Get the short train to Benalmadena.they have a wolves bar there ( well there used to be one)

That was a cracking bar the last time I went about 10 years ago. It's everything I imagine my retirement in Spain to be!

Wiltshire Wolfie

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
If Puerto Banus is not up to much TV wise, I can recommend Ken's Bar in Marbella, it is a very small but intimate bar, he's a big Everton fan and has four or five screens showing all the UK Sky football. Marbella is 6 km away from Puerto Banus.

Woburn Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I
Now in Banus Don. Thanks for the info but I was looking to walk and Benalmadena is 20 miles or so away.

Woburn Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If Puerto Banus is not up to much TV wise, I can recommend Ken's Bar in Marbella, it is a very small but intimate bar, he's a big Everton fan and has four or five screens showing all the UK Sky football. Marbella is 6 km away from Puerto Banus.
Thanks Wiltshire.

Back
Top Bottom