Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

CD ripping software

derbyrameater

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
PC or Mac ?

Toast have versions for both and is pretty good.

W

WasStefan

Whats a cd

CD ripping. God that brings back memories! Wouldn't have a clue these days

quirky_birky

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Haha :p What a failed piece of tech that was

It was ok and filled a niche, but ultimately a victim of the rapid technical advancement of the time. Larger and larger capacity mp3 players/iPods etc just left them for dead. Incidentally, does anyone still used mp3 players or has streaming killed them off?

Life was so much simpler back in the day. Tape the Top 40 off the radio and you were happy.

RJs Tankard

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm surprised Mini Discs never took off really. They were around a good 8 years before MP3 players.

Mini Discs were out around 2000 to 2002. Back then, computers still had CD Drives and 3.5inch Floppy Disc Drives.

The Mini Disc had the advantage of being smaller than a floppy disc - but with the capacity of a CD. It could have replaced both formats - yet the Mini Disc was never used with computers.

Deak77

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It was ok and filled a niche, but ultimately a victim of the rapid technical advancement of the time. Larger and larger capacity mp3 players/iPods etc just left them for dead. Incidentally, does anyone still used mp3 players or has streaming killed them off?

Life was so much simpler back in the day. Tape the Top 40 off the radio and you were happy.

I still use my mp3 player,every day on the train to and from work. I'd say a good 50% at least of the people you see on trains are listening to an mp3 player,if they're not watching something on Netflix on their tablets.

stever

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
CD burner xp has been good for me

W

wolvesultra

****ing streaming/MP3s

You ****ers are responsible for killing music

Back
Top Bottom