Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Castore

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Isn’t the Megastore due to reopen tomorrow or Friday?
I go past every day on my way home from work the doors were open today and they were taking boxes of stuff out looking like clearing out old stock

Krispy Kreme

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Something happening with the website

Not liking look of those fakes on twitter. Usually ripped off real thing .....

Yellow triangles???? Why??!!!

The W88 fakes were really yellow too if I remember. So hopefully that's just to do with them being fake.

Still think the away kit looks hideous though.

MrJamez

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I like it.

Can we just stick to one colour though please?

Bill McCai

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The Pro Shirt is £100.

2903-603.jpg

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
And from the Club Article on the website, which makes it very clear it fits Wolves colours:

Both the authentic and replica range enjoy detailed colour matching and dyeing, ensuring the fabric is matched correctly to the Wolves Pantone 130 C Old Gold.

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Pretty ambivalent towards it having seen it. Won’t be buying one.

Some will say I’m reading too much into it/ being overly negative but it doesn’t look much like a kit an established PL side would wear. Really reminds me of the le coq sportif era shirts we had circa 2005-09.

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wow. Just seen the socks. **** me they’re bad.

I’ll refer to my previous comments… why can’t our design team keep things simple? Looks like the sort of socks I’d design when doodling in my school book aged about 8/9.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Much better than I thought it would be based on the leaks. Love the colour. Not a fan of the air-holes/rhinestones but presume they are only on the pro-version.

Sponsor still looks rubbish and would have preferred a black collar but generally ok.

Love the goalkeepers shirt.

Derbywolf85

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks very smart in my opinion - as expected it looks much better on a player/model than it does hung on a hanger that is 2 sizes too small for the shirt being hung on it.

Socks are brilliant - Been ages since we had that - Mid 90's maybe?

Acknowledgement from the club as well that Castore have pantone matched to what the club consider to be our Old Gold.

Overall, a very good job.

Expecting Sa to be unveiled in a bit modelling the keeper kit properly.

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
First reaction is a good one. I think most fans will love it.

bilstonwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Wow. Just seen the socks. **** me they’re bad.

I’ll refer to my previous comments… why can’t our design team keep things simple? Looks like the sort of socks I’d design when doodling in my school book aged about 8/9.
Yep the wolf looks massive, if you're going to do something to the socks I liked the (Burrda or Puma?) ones with 'Wolves' written down the back

Preston Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Colour looks good. That’s about it. I assume the “matte shine jacquard fabric emulates the flow and movement of players on the pitch” is all the wavy business on the back.

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just a simple shirt with that very color and a black collar. A black collar. Will we ever see a black collar?

Never mind. I am not that bothered as I never buy them anyway to be fair. Happy to whip out my early 90s Goodyear top which is still going strong, with a lovely gold color, featuring a black collar.

Back
Top Bottom