Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

cardiff broadcast home games...

dingle01902

Reaction score
...To Malaysia beginning with the Wolves game.
Id imagine strong chance of link for this.

W

WasStefan

Got a link to this story? I'd be surprise if theyre broadcasting every home game.

S

singwolf_1

Actually not that surprising. We get EVERY Premier League game live in Singapore and Malaysia. There were rumours that the company I am working for would bid for the license to carry the Championship games (not all, just 1-3 every week) in Singapore but we didn't get it in the end (I am still hoping mind you).

Getting a link will not be easy however.

W

WasStefan

I didn't know rights packages for championship were in place like this. Unless its something new / Cardiff FCs owners offered a lot of money to the football league.

There wouldn't be any point in WWFC doing this. The Cardiff owners are obviously trying to build and promote a brand, hence why they changed their kit colour etc.

Again, money is further selling itself to the devil.

It's only a matter of when not if all PL and Championship games are broadcast domestically and worldwide.

TFWanderers

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's on Sky anyway so there will be plenty of links.

We were listed as being on TV2 Norway on Tuesday night. I'm not sure if any of the Norwegians on here can confirm it was on or not?

V

VikingWolf

We were listed as being on TV2 Norway on Tuesday night. I'm not sure if any of the Norwegians on here can confirm it was on or not?

Not seen it listed anywhere, and they certainly didn't air it. As posted in another thread, the next fixtures TV2 Norway is showing is Bolton - Forrest tomorrow, and Watford - Blues on Sat.

mister-t

Reaction score

it was not on and you dont need to be norwegian to watch tv2:D

AW

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Apparently it's a form of Malaysian torture.

dingle01902

Reaction score
Sorry folks, I would have posted a link when opening the thread but I was using my phone.
I use NewsNow generally for news, although The Mix has become my Bible for anything Wolves as it usually always appears here first.

Off topic I know, but im taking my girls 2,and 4 to their first Molineux game on Saturday in the family enclosure.
Ive never sat in there before. Is there any extras going on that keep the kids a bit more entertained pre match and half time??

TFWanderers

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sorry folks, I would have posted a link when opening the thread but I was using my phone.
I use NewsNow generally for news, although The Mix has become my Bible for anything Wolves as it usually always appears here first.

Off topic I know, but im taking my girls 2,and 4 to their first Molineux game on Saturday in the family enclosure.
Ive never sat in there before. Is there any extras going on that keep the kids a bit more entertained pre match and half time??

Just Wolfie and Wendy who throw sweets to the family enclosure I think. That's all really unless it's a kids day.

Back
Top Bottom