Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Can Molineux Mixers help scout a striker for under £20 million ?

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We have many thousand of fans all over the country and well beyond . Scandinavia to Korea . . Untapped scouts !
Can we a produce a list of suggested goal scoring strikers that WWFC could look at from all leagues in Britain , Europe and beyond ?
Lol…and people think I’M Jeff. :tearsofjoy:

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That El Kaab at Olympiacos looks decent. Had a look at his career stats and I know the Moroccan, Chinese, Qatari, Turkish and Greek leagues aren't the strongest but he's consistently been better than 1 in 2 his whole career.

He's 30, so shouldn't cost a fortune and loves scoring against the Villa lol.

chignalwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Was Roy based on Steve Bull or was it the other way around?

Steve's career started after Roy's in 1981 until 2001, so probably got his inspiration from him.

Roy's career started in 1954 ending in,1992.
Ten league titles.
Eleven FA Cups. Three European Cups. 481 goals across a 38-year playing career..
Roy Race's England career is somewhat of a mystery, I am led to believe that he won 43 caps scoring 52 goals.

some folk say Roy wasn't real but we know different aye.

waveney wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not an out and out striker , more a goal scoring winger , Hutchinson at Ipswich.
Think he's on loan from Chelsea, , watched him against wolves , he will be Very very good

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thijs Dallinga - 30 games 12 goals 2 assists for Toulouse

Scored again tonight as Toulouse lost 1-2 to Montpellier. Game also had 2 red cards. Is it some sort of rivalry??

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Depends what we want I’d be happy to take a gamble on the Aberdeen geezer Mioviski along with Adams or Dia. They don’t suffer many injuries and offer different options. Probably show more determination too.

Not having a history of injuries has sadly never stopped a player turning into the reincarnation of Darren Anderton the moment they join us.

John Wolves Fan

Groupie
Reaction score
Would like us to try and get Chris Wood. Proven goalscorer, experienced in the premier league and think we could get him.

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Emmanuel Latte Lath at Middlesboro has been impressive this season.
Good, solid background at Atalanta, shouldn´t cost too much.
Looked very good against Leeds, only time I’ve seen him but the commentary mentioned he’d been good all season for Boro, if he’s been the Leeds standard all season he’s a great call

lobodelsur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looked very good against Leeds, only time I’ve seen him but the commentary mentioned he’d been good all season for Boro, if he’s been the Leeds standard all season he’s a great call
Another goal today - thats 17 or 18 for the season.

Back
Top Bottom