Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Calls from the ticket office

W

Westport Wolf

Does anyone else recieve calls from the ticket office? I've just had call to see if I'd like to buy tickets for the Man City game as they are now on general sale. I can't make my mind up if it's a good idea or that we're getting desperate to sell tickets.

Overall, I think telephone sales is a good idea. If I wasn't thinking of going, I might just decide to buy tickets and go.

AW

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Saves a few quid holding on the phoneline when one calls the ticket office.

A

andyc225

I wasn't going to go to Sunderland but they called me yesterday asking if I wanted a ticket. I quite fancy it now, so I might take them up on their offer.

T

TonySoprano

They wouldn't be ringing you if it was nearly a sell out. Ticket sales must be awful.

J

JR's Boots

Club desperate to sell tickets?

Look at the online sales for the Arsenal game; gaps all over the ground. The reality of having the worst PL manager with an awful team on a dreadful run with no hope is really kicking in.

As ever, Moxey and his useless cohorts haven't reacted to the situation and kept the pricing at category A. I do despair at the way the club is run from top to bottom.

T

TonySoprano

Perfect timing to be giving out batches to schools in surrounding areas if we're nowhere near selling out. Big game for youngsters really vs Arsenal and atmosphere won't be too bad could mean a lasting impression, but no, lets ring up people begging for £40+ for a nothing game really.

Just because we're financially stable, doesn't mean the club is being run well.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Look at the online sales for the Arsenal game; gaps all over the ground. The reality of having the worst PL manager with an awful team on a dreadful run with no hope is really kicking in.

As ever, Moxey and his useless cohorts haven't reacted to the situation and kept the pricing at category A. I do despair at the way the club is run from top to bottom.

As do I.

E

Essex Wolf

Ditto.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have had numerous calls this season re : tickets for games, the half-season ticket and the Wolves card. I suppose I've been less this season than for many years so 'I'm ripe for picking'. The problem is for me there is no offer attached to the match tickets so there's little point - I can book on-line any time as there's plenty on sale!?

F

FRAZ-WOLF

They called me saying do you want a ticket for Sunderland game I said is it free? Answer was no... You guessed it I hung up

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Good point re the category. If they reduced the game to a B game that would save me £12 and I may then consider trecking up. Casual fans ain't going to pay £40 to see us get stuffed again.

F

FLEET WOLF

Reminds me of the old joke about somebody ringing Wolves and asking if he could get a ticket for the game. 'Yes' came the reply and in answer to the next question asking 'what time is the kick off', the chap at the office asked 'what time can you get here?'

D

Deleted member 3518

Does anyone else recieve calls from the ticket office? I've just had call to see if I'd like to buy tickets for the Man City game as they are now on general sale. I can't make my mind up if it's a good idea or that we're getting desperate to sell tickets.

Overall, I think telephone sales is a good idea. If I wasn't thinking of going, I might just decide to buy tickets and go.

Revolutionary idea - why don't the club actually ring fans who have tickets and thank them for their support? No, never catch on - we don't matter!

yateleywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Perfect timing to be giving out batches to schools in surrounding areas if we're nowhere near selling out. Big game for youngsters really vs Arsenal and atmosphere won't be too bad could mean a lasting impression, but no, lets ring up people begging for £40+ for a nothing game really.

Just because we're financially stable, doesn't mean the club is being run well.

My kids primary school received discounted tickets for a Reading game recently.
Told them point blank they were not going to go and end up being Reading fans.

Back
Top Bottom