Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Calling all Supporters clubs Chairmen.

arctic rime

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Guys we need a meeting Zoom / Teams etc to discuss this blatant and brazen bias against us.

Action is required!

Willywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think it would be interesting to hold conversations with supporters clubs of other teams to see where they lie in relation to VAR. Then, if enough clubs were vocal and protested in unity, perhaps there may be some action taken. Until then, it will be passed off as sour grapes unfortunately; ‘Oh look, poor, deluded Wolves fans screaming injustice…’

T

TheConcourse

I think it would be interesting to hold conversations with supporters clubs of other teams to see where they lie in relation to VAR. Then, if enough clubs were vocal and protested in unity, perhaps there may be some action taken. Until then, it will be passed off as sour grapes unfortunately; ‘Oh look, poor, deluded Wolves fans screaming injustice…’
That’s the problem ain’t it? Go ask Newcastle fans how they feel about it now.

3-4 shocking decisions for them in 2 games. They’ll be buzzing.

Parkfieldswolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
The problem is football is so partisan that the fans benefitting from the decisions love it. I hate VAR and have done since it’s inception. Even when the very rare decision goes in our favour I still detest it. Sadly most fans are simply too wrapped up in their own club to think of the good of the game on the whole.

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The problem is football is so partisan that the fans benefitting from the decisions love it. I hate VAR and have done since it’s inception. Even when the very rare decision goes in our favour I still detest it. Sadly most fans are simply too wrapped up in their own club to think of the good of the game on the whole.
I'm yet to cheer a VAR decision that's gone in our favour.... though that could be due to the fact that there hasn't been any!!! Lol
There's nothing more tinpot than fans cheering a VAR intervention that goes in their teams favour, IMO.

Horsham Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Villa almost got the win a few weeks back in the time added onto injury time. Yesterday Sheffield Utd got their cheap penalty in the extra injury time at the end of the game. It certainly feels like something is going on.

Back
Top Bottom