Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Burnley v Wolves comms thread.

moseleyite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
HT 1-1. Peculiar half from a peculiar lineup and even-at-the-break is probably fair. Burnley are what I expected based upon what I've seen this year: nice football, good movement, easy on the eye but lack quality at both ends. I still think that we'll go on to win this, ugly or not.

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great goal, well worked

But How **** are Burnley…… this is a depleted and disjointed wolves team and they cannot do much……

this Burnley team must be close to be the worst prem team in history with Derby…….
I have seen plenty worse over the years than the Burnley team on this half's showing. I think they are quite positive going forward which is tough when you are in the relegation spots.

moseleyite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Chiwome doing himself proud.
He's running the channels well and getting stuck in. He missed a chance (did it take a nick off one of our players?) so I hope that he doesn't let that stick in his head. Time for a senior pro to have a word.

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don't think he passed mate. He's not stupid
Well, then he must be. Because he's the one who admitted himself.

He stated that the ones he wanted were too expensive. He had options that we could afford but he didn't feel they would help the team.

Topcat

Groupie
Reaction score
Tbh, Burnley probably deserve this I hate to say, still time to sort ourselves out but just can’t see it happening?

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have seen plenty worse over the years than the Burnley team on this half's showing. I think they are quite positive going forward which is tough when you are in the relegation spots.

Keep in mind how depleted and mix and match this wolves team is when giving out praise lol

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's running the channels well and getting stuck in. He missed a chance (did it take a nick off one of our players?) so I hope that he doesn't let that stick in his head. Time for a senior pro to have a word.
Yes, I originally thought shocking miss, but it looked like knicked off Tori’s heel. May have been on target initially.

Ches78

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
S Bueno must be injured, as this set up makes no sense, and makes me very nervous with Semedo in back 3 and Doc in front of him...

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A defenders effort at the end there. Need to remember RAN isn't a forward

Back
Top Bottom