Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Burnley v Wolves comms thread.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great goal, well worked

But How **** are Burnley…… this is a depleted and disjointed wolves team and they cannot do much……

this Burnley team must be close to be the worst prem team in history with Derby…….

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Any of those saying how stupid I was in January regards needing new strikers wanna apologise? I feel for the young lad but this is not fair on him, he’s just not ready yet
We all wanted a striker.

The team gave options. GON had options. GON decided to pass.

Jawwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I hate watching any game with Burnley involved, the Kompany love in is ridiculous from commentators.

They are desperate for a Burnley win tonight.

Ches78

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
We've been crap other than 10 mins in the middle of the half - got to do better 2nd surely. RAN has played well, and Semedo. Thought Doc was slow getting back for their goal.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would take off Joao Gomes for Bouby I want to see what he can offer us

We need some energy

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That was dog****

We started well with a back 4. Looked open and perfect for our players, aside from kilman being incapable of passing.

Then for some reason he puts Semedo at rcb, we have no out ball, we slow down play, before letting Lemina boot an aimless ball to one of the worst strikers the prem has seen (right now).

Change it back, and let’s have a go

What a lucky free kick. But. I guess it cancels out villas one on weekend

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Great goal, well worked

But How **** are Burnley…… this is a depleted and disjointed wolves team and they cannot do much……

this Burnley team must be close to be the worst prem team in history with Derby…….
They're not the even the worst team in the Premier League this season.

Parkfieldswolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
A really poor half we’ve somehow managed to make Burnley look relatively good when in truth they are one of the worst teams to ever play in the PL. Thankfully RAN has got out of jail so far but major improvement needed in the 2nd half. I don’t like knocking young players but it’s clear young Chiwome isn’t ready for PL football. He will benefit from a loan to the Champ but at the moment he looks like what he is and that’s a young kid up against experienced pros. A word for VAR too………**** off stop ruining our ****ing game.

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
With the greatest of respect, I think that is rather silly.
Maybe a bit harsh but think he has massively overthought it. We are seriously light up top, limit the damage to that part of the team, don’t make changes that upset the balance of the rest the team too.

Anyway, not a moan, more just a reflection. Up the Wolves.

YouGottaRaulWithIt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That was dog****

We started well with a back 4. Looked open and perfect for our players, aside from kilman being incapable of passing.

Then for some reason he puts Semedo at rcb, we have no out ball, we slow down play, before letting Lemina boot an aimless ball to one of the worst strikers the prem has seen (right now).

Change it back, and let’s have a go

What a lucky free kick. But. I guess it cancels out villas one on weekend
Yes. Rubbish game. Good job none of us can see it.

Back
Top Bottom